Philly sets a new record

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Uh no. Losing in a super bowl is a bigger accomplishment than losing in a divisional round playoff game or not making the playoffs.
Nothing impressive about beating a team that lost all 4 quarterbacks to get to the superbowl. Look at the teams they beat this season and the circumstances.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing impressive about beating a team that lost all 4 quarterbacks to get to the superbowl. Look at the teams they beat this season and the circumstances.
Nothing impressive? We would be celebrating even getting into the NFC title game, let alone winning it and going to the super bowl. Philly had a great year. If you don't think so, your bar is too high.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ever been to Buffalo? I'd be looking for any escape too. Even if it meant putting all my energy and hopes into an always underachieving team.
Bills fans are everywhere. And as cowboys fans we kinda prove the point that the fortunes of a team do not affect our love of the team.

Flamma

Reaction score
The Eagles had a lot go their way this year. And you have to tip your cap to their GM and ownership for building their team around defense and the running game and to the coaches for tailoring their offense around what their QB can do and not constantly asking him to do what he can't. I don't think that gimmick offense is sustainable so this season might have been their one and only shot. But playing great defense and running the ball certainly is. Time will tell if it's enough to keep them in contention.

All that said.. Screw them.. glad they lost.. Look forward to kicking their butts next season..
It's not sustainable. The Ravens managed it for 1 season. Lamar Jackson had the luxury of dropping back to pass against defenses selling out to stop the run on almost every play. But besides 2019, they could never duplicate that rushing attack.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Bills fans are everywhere. And as cowboys fans we kinda prove the point that the fortunes of a team do not affect our love of the team.
Absolutely right. Bills fan are everywhere. Some folk are drawn to failure. Cowboy fans seem to be drawn to drama, Since there never seems to a middle ground on here.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hope my man. Hope.
Exactly. Hope and nastalgia. Most of us older fans from the Landry era just grew up cowboy fans and its in our blood.

Bills don't have the storied franchise history we do, but not many teams do. They do have hope though and rightly so. They should be one of the top 3 teams in the league next year with a healthy Josh Allen.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Sure sucks to lose, but sucks more having your team watching on the couch like everyone else. Never expected this Eagle team to have the year they had, it was a great run.
No it sucks to have to watch them lose a superbowl more.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would trade places with them playing in a SB and losing. I’m glad they lost but they have played in 7 NFC championship games since our last appearance.
$6 and a Super Bowl loss gets you a cup of coffee.

Tape $20 to a Super Bowl loss and toss it out the car window...Then if somebody finds it at least they find something worth $20.

Any team or fan that boasts about Super Bowl losses is the biggest loser in the history of losers...

It's like being happy the ball in roulette landed on the number next to the number that you bet your paycheck on...You almost won!

I really can't describe how moronic it would be to Bragg about losing.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
In less than six months, Philly lost a World Series, MLS title game, and the Super Bowl. First time ever that has happened, lol!
MLS? LOL

Come on...I see where ur going with that...but just leave it at "they lost the SuperBowl and the World Series". It just sounds better that way.

Throwing the MLS in just cheapens your insult.

Hey, I heard they lost the Women's Professional ShuffleBoard Championship too!

MLS.... hahaha!