Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Up here in Philly, you got fans talking about how solid their D is but honestly, if you protect the ball, teams can move the ball on them.

Sydla

Reaction score
For as much praise as the Eagles are getting, their defense isn't really looking that much superior over the Cowboys defense.

They are big time turnover driven. If they face a good offense that protects the ball, you can move the ball on them. IMO, if Rush plays like he did in the previous games with no bad turnovers, we very easily could have won that first game.

Aven8

Reaction score
May Tyler can play when Parsons isn’t chasing him

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Up here in Philly, you got fans talking about how solid their D is but honestly, if you protect the ball, teams can move the ball on them.

Their run defense sucks it just hasn't been exposed because they have been able to jump up early on everyone. I didn't realize you're from Philly how did you end up a Cowboys fan

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They are big time turnover driven. If they face a good offense that protects the ball, you can move the ball on them. IMO, if Rush plays like he did in the previous games with no bad turnovers, we very easily could have won that first game.
I think you just have to run on them. Don’t force anything just run it down their throats. They can’t stop the run.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I'm not saying Dallas is better because after that Packers game I don't know what to think, but every time I watch them this Eagles team just does not look like the undefeated juggernaut their record says they are.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
Their run defense sucks it just hasn't been exposed because they have been able to jump up early on everyone. I didn't realize you're from Philly how did you end up a Cowboys fan

Young kid, first game I saw on TV was a Cowboys game. The star just stuck with me. I am a fan of the three other Philly teams, even a season ticket holder for the Phils.