Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

Aven8

Reaction score
You forgetting his last season in college? Also, we've been hearing this since mid last season. Maybe teams figure him out eventually, but we're still waiting on that and we are halfway through the season.

Yeah with a guru as your HC in Lincoln Riley. He’s a Mike Leach understudy that makes QB’s look amazing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Devonta meh AJ Brown BEAST and has opened up for everyone else.
I’m not a fan of Devonta he just seems like the average receiver from what I’ve seen. But Hurts was throwing to guys like Travis Fulgham and Greg Ward. I may not care for Devonta but he’s light years better than that.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
to be fair Josh Allen was 13 seconds away from taking the Bills to the AFC championship and played lights out. They literally changed playoff rules due to that game last year.

Dak doesn’t know the rules and forgets to give the ball to the official in playoff games.

and for the record, I wanted Romo to get his job back in 2016

yeah Allen is a good QB. i just think we can be very unfair sometimes with our players around here..

dak at best is a good bus driver who can occasionally make a huge play. we just continue to make the guy throw 40+ times and that’s just not daks game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don’t think Hurts is all that special but Philly has surrounded him with amazing talent. Put him on the Cowboys and he would struggle

The talent level on offense between Cowboys and Eagles isn't that vastly different. Comes down to if Moore could use Hurts correctly or not.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Daks best year was his rookie year when we had a dumbed down offense, a strong rushing attack, and he broke Tom Brady’s most attempts without an interception. Only if our coaches were smart enough to realize what to do with him.
That begs the question, not saying Dak is all world but I believe part of what's holding him back is the offensive system that the boy Wonder runs

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I don’t think Hurts is all that special but Philly has surrounded him with amazing talent. Put him on the Cowboys and he would struggle
You could put a prime Montana on this team and he’d struggle. It’s the way of life around here. But Hurts is one of the better QBs in the league with his ability to run.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hurst is an HB that throws once and a while.....:omg:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That begs the question, not saying Dak is all world but I believe part of what's holding him back is the offensive system that the boy Wonder runs
Yeah no. This is his what 2nd or 3rd OC? 2nd HC? 4 round of WRs. At some point you need to blame the common denominator.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
AJ Brown's a stud, but when you force one into double coverage bad things can happen.

It's one of those things where a QB has been dropping dimes all season and they feel they can constantly do it.

Still think Brown could have made a little more effort than that. Two DBs on your butt and you put your arms out like it won't be contested. Should have used his size.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I actually forgot the Commanders are 4-5. They looked like the worst team in the league early on in the season.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Hurts not only plays with confidence but also plays within himself, plus the Philly staff does their best to put him in positions to succeed. As someone who was emphatically not sold on him this year, he has proved me wrong and is playing impressive ball honestly

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
For as much praise as the Eagles are getting, their defense isn't really looking that much superior over the Cowboys defense.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
From Reddit, since 2021, these are the QBs that the Eagles have defeated below. You can only play whoever is in front of you, but man that is not a good list of players

• Matt Ryan

• Sam Darnold

• Jared Goff (2x)

• Teddy Bridgewater

• Trevor Siemien

• Zach Wilson

• Garret Gilbert (??!)

• Mike Glennon / Jake Fromm (?!?!?)

• Taylor Heinicke

• Kirk Cousins

• Carson Wentz

• Trevor Lawrence