*Phoenix Suns*2008-2009 Thread

Route 66

Reaction score
Ok. I haven't had a lot of faith in the Suns this coming year but so far they are showing some good signs with Amare scoring 49 points tonight and the team at 4-1. I realize 4-1 isn't all that but I wasn't expecting to win even that many right now with a new coach and a different strategy. :)

DCgirl13

Reaction score
4-2 now. Boo! They also didn't have Shaq and Barnes that night.

We have half season tickets this year, so excited! Should be an interesting year for the Suns win or lose.

Route 66

Reaction score
Wow-Spurs are really struggling. Now Parker is out for awhile. They will get better towards playoff time as long as they hook that 8 spot.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2408361 said:
Wow-Spurs are really struggling. Now Parker is out for awhile. They will get better towards playoff time as long as they hook that 8 spot.

i wouldnt be surprised if duncan got a mistery injury soon and was out for the season, spurs end up with the number one pick and the next dominant big man is drafted, but i think im just dreaming that one up......:(

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;2408394 said:
i wouldnt be surprised if duncan got a mistery injury soon and was out for the season, spurs end up with the number one pick and the next dominant big man is drafted, but i think im just dreaming that one up......:(

FIGURES!!!!:bang2:

The truth comes out and all the conspiracy theories about the tanked season prior to Duncan soundly comes back. :D

jk

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2408627 said:
FIGURES!!!!:bang2:

The truth comes out and all the conspiracy theories about the tanked season prior to Duncan soundly comes back. :D

jk

CIA POP, i fully believe they tanked the season before they drafted duncan, i dont think its much of a mystery

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
just thought I'd come in here and do a chest bump after my bulls thrashed yall a couple of days ago.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2408776 said:
just thought I'd come in here and do a chest bump after my bulls thrashed yall a couple of days ago.

I bet it would have been a totally different game had Shaq and Barnes played. Surprisingly, Shaq has been really good so far this year for us.

It's ok though, the only thing that really matters is come playoff time. We all know that the Spurs will turn it on at the end of the season and squeak in there or even end up higher.

Route 66

Reaction score
Stoudemire named NBA player of week

Suns power forward Amaré Stoudemire was named Western Conference Player of the Week for last week's four-game road trip.

The Suns went 3-1 on the trip with Stoudemire averaging 28.3 points, 7.0 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.5 blocks. He shot 64.6 percent from the field and 92.7 percent from the free throw line.

Breaking down Stoudemire's week:

• 24 points, 5 rebounds in 104-96 win at Milwaukee on Saturday.

• 26 points, 7 rebounds in 100-83 loss at Chicago on Friday.

• 49 points, 11 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 blocks in 113-103 win at Indiana on Nov. 5.

• 14 points, 5 rebounds in 114-86 win at New Jersey on Nov. 4.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2408908 said:
I bet it would have been a totally different game had Shaq and Barnes played. Surprisingly, Shaq has been really good so far this year for us.

It's ok though, the only thing that really matters is come playoff time. We all know that the Spurs will turn it on at the end of the season and squeak in there or even end up higher.

:violin:

Route 66

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2408776 said:

That's fine. I'm wondering how you do a chest bump by yourself though. Your 3-5 Bulls aren't going anywhere so enjoy the win as long as you can. I don't feel threatened by the "thrashing". :)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rowdy;2414497 said:
That's fine. I'm wondering how you do a chest bump by yourself though. Your 3-5 Bulls aren't going anywhere so enjoy the win as long as you can. I don't feel threatened by the "thrashing". :)

oH i know we suck =/ Derrick Rose was the dumbest pick ever.... We should have went Beasley....o well we're screwed now. Yea I'm over the win now just wanted to talk a little trash i'm sure I'm not the only bulls fan on the site.

Route 66

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2415130 said:
oH i know we suck =/ Derrick Rose was the dumbest pick ever.... We should have went Beasley....o well we're screwed now. Yea I'm over the win now just wanted to talk a little trash i'm sure I'm not the only bulls fan on the site.

Well a win's a win and you beat us soundly that one game.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2415130 said:

you actually JUST MIGHT BE...:laugh2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Barnes,Nash and Shaq are a bunch of *****es. take the whooping like men

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Rampage;2415503 said:
Barnes,Nash and Shaq are a bunch of *****es. take the whooping like men

There still a whole quarter...

T-Mac and Alston are the *****es.....

Rampage