*Phoenix Suns*2008-2009 Thread

Route 66

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2415526 said:
suns suck!!!!!!!!!

Ok-I gave you props on the win but to come in here and just say "Suns suck" is unfortunate.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Rowdy;2415794 said:
Ok-I gave you props on the win but to come in here and just say "Suns suck" is unfortunate.

Yea it is...

Anyway! We had tickets to the game last night, but didn't go because it was so late, didn't start til 8:30. I probably wouldn't have wanted to see it in person anyway.. :bang2:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2415130 said:
oH i know we suck =/ Derrick Rose was the dumbest pick ever.... We should have went Beasley....o well we're screwed now. Yea I'm over the win now just wanted to talk a little trash i'm sure I'm not the only bulls fan on the site.

Have you been watching the games?

Because Rose has impressed the hell out of me.

And this is coming from someone who wanted Beasley as well. I was wrong. Rose was the right pick.

Route 66

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2416199 said:
yall got thrashed last night.

I am glad you feel enough about my team that you are compelled to state the obvious. I look forward to every time we lose a game, that your high IQ posts will be attending as well.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;2416241 said:
Have you been watching the games?

Because Rose has impressed the hell out of me.

And this is coming from someone who wanted Beasley as well. I was wrong. Rose was the right pick.

Na we have no big man....IDC how many points he scores he isn't making the team any better. Beasley would be in the low block and shot three's also defintley made a mistake by taking Rose. We had about 6 guards the last thing we needed to do was draft another guard. It's not like this team is bad. Before last year we went to the playoffs two years in a row. Picking up a guard wasn't what this team needed. Yea I've been watching the game he makes some cute plays here and there. But I still prefer Hinrich > him.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2416791 said:
Na we have no big man....IDC how many points he scores he isn't making the team any better. Beasley would be in the low block and shot three's also defintley made a mistake by taking Rose. We had about 6 guards the last thing we needed to do was draft another guard. It's not like this team is bad. Before last year we went to the playoffs two years in a row. Picking up a guard wasn't what this team needed. Yea I've been watching the game he makes some cute plays here and there. But I still prefer Hinrich > him.

You either suck at evaluating basketball talent.... or haven't watched a Bulls game.

Take your pick.

edit: nevermind. I already know the answer. And I don't need to be sober to figure it out........

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;2416996 said:
You either suck at evaluating basketball talent.... or haven't watched a Bulls game.

Take your pick.

Beasley better than Rose. Rose is better than Hinrich. We didn't need a PG like rose adding another guard to our team was stupid.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2417006 said:
Beasley better than Rose. Rose is better than Hinrich. We didn't need a PG like rose adding another guard to our team was stupid.

Laughable.

And have you seen Hinrich play this year? He's at best been our 3rd best G. I'll let you "figure" out who's been better.

Rose's PER > Beasley's PER.

Guess who is playing a harder position to transition to?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Which is harder to find?

A PF who shoots 44.6% from the field?

Or a PG who shoots 46.8% from the field?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;2417017 said:
Laughable.

And have you seen Hinrich play this year? He's at best been our 3rd best G. I'll let you "figure" out who's been better.

Rose's PER > Beasley's PER.

Guess who is playing a harder position to transition to?

I already said Rose is better than Hinrich....that still doesn't mean Hinrich sucks or their was a need to draft rose over Beasley.

Vintage;2417023 said:
Which is harder to find?

A PF who shoots 44.6% from the field?

Or a PG who shoots 46.8% from the field?

IDK LMK when was the last time we had a big man that actually played well for us....Brand?

MrMom

Reaction score
this really sucks.

knowing that, not only do i share the same favorite football team as dboys, but also the favorite basketball team.

god must hate me.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
MrMom;2417296 said:
this really sucks.

knowing that, not only do i share the same favorite football team as dboys, but also the favorite basketball team.

god must hate me.

What??

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Lets keep this thread about the Suns for the Suns fans. If you want to talk Bulls, Mavs, Spurs then make your own thread.

I can't believe Nash got suspended for that fight the other night. After watching the tape it looks like the Rockets player started it. Barnes was just playing rough and the other guy took it personal. I guess players got too used to us being softies.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2418358 said:
Lets keep this thread about the Suns for the Suns fans. If you want to talk Bulls, Mavs, Spurs then make your own thread.

I can't believe Nash got suspended for that fight the other night. After watching the tape it looks like the Rockets player started it. Barnes was just playing rough and the other guy took it personal. I guess players got too used to us being softies.
or the suns were getting whooped and decided to start throwing cheap shots.

Route 66

Reaction score
Good solid win against the Pistons dismantling them 104-86. I am grateful to be in 2nd place in the Western Conference. If anything, that means less games we have to win to be at least the 8th seed for the playoffs. Being in 7th or 1st doesn't mean anything at this point but on the other hand, winning these games this early is no accident.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Rowdy;2424274 said:
Good solid win against the Pistons dismantling them 104-86. I am grateful to be in 2nd place in the Western Conference. If anything, that means less games we have to win to be at least the 8th seed for the playoffs. Being in 7th or 1st doesn't mean anything at this point but on the other hand, winning these games this early is no accident.

Yea no kidding. Sometimes it's probably better to go in as the underdog because the pressure isn't as bad. We've seen how the Suns handle the pressure being the #2 seed...

We've got tickets to the Lakers game this week that we can't go to. Do you know of anyone who would want to go?

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Wishful thinking....

Suns beat Pistons... Pistons beat Lakers.... Suns beat Lakers????