Piling on Dak with the rest of America is gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I'd just like to know why a 53 year old man claims to be 22 in his profile on a message board.
Creepy! I've asked the OP directly and my question was ignored.

Now, as you read this, ask yourself what kind of person would do that.
Who reads another man’s profile? You like men? Reading about men ?
put me on ignore

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's not in my opinion.

I'm a small businessman. Anyone who comes to me and wants me to hire them at top of the chart pay is required to perform top of the chart work. If not, they'll be gone soon. That's how business works.
No it doesn't, lol. That's how YOUR business works. The NFL has a market value that increases every time a franchise QB is up for resigning. Everytime. Next man up gets paid more. Complaining about Prescott getting all he can is one thing, but you can't conveniently ignore the fact that Dak & Zeke were both on Rookie contracts and the window was open. Happens all the time. Be mad at the front office for throwing any amount around to keep players out of loyalty.
Blame the front office for not putting a good enough team around the two when they were making nothing. Blame the front office for letting high paid talent go without any compensation. For only having ONE decent WR all season worth talking about.
Not many QBs are good enough to overcome this front office.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Make that deal, Jerry.
Whose your replacement???? You guys have me LMAO. You hate Dak so much -your right-yet you have no plan "B". 12 and 5 isn't easy to come by-especially in Dallas. Better remember those glorious 8-8 seasons every year under Garrett. Taking my own stance. Get a new OC or make McCarthy call the plays. See what happens before we go back to the glory days of 8-8 or worse again:facepalm:

Last edited:

Polkton31

Reaction score
The problem with Dak isn't, "Can he play the QB position?". Of course he can. Hell, he even plays it extremely well, sometimes. The problem with Dak is his wildly inconsistent play from week to week. If Dak was just a bus driver, that would be fine, if the consistency was there. Unfortunately, it isn't. Dak is that bus driver who is gets the kids to school on time and safely, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Then on Thursday, he's running late, drives through the ditches, takes out all the mail boxes, blows through all the stop signs, hops the curb, and crashes the bus into the school building.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Who reads another man’s profile? You like men? Reading about men ?
put me on ignore
Deflection attempt, I see.
Nevermind that you're a liar in a public forum.
There are kids on here.
What other forums do you lie about your age in?
Pedophile alert!

Wichitaleafs

Reaction score
Whose your replacement???? You guys have me LMAO. You hate Dak so much -your right-yet you have no plan "B". 12 and 5 isn't easy to come by-especially in Dallas. Better remember those glorious 8-8 seasons every year under Garrett. Taking my own stance. Get a new OC or make McCarthy call the plays. See what happens then before we go back to the glory days of 8-8 or worse:facepalm:
I'd rather go 5-12 with Will Grier.
And I'm serious.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Deflection attempt, I see.
Nevermind that you're a liar in a public forum.
There are kids on here.
What other forums do you lie about your age in?
Pedophile alert!
It’s okay if you peruse mens profiles don’t be ashamed

kskboys

Reaction score
No it doesn't, lol. That's how YOUR business works. The NFL has a market value that increases every time a franchise QB is up for resigning. Everytime. Next man up gets paid more. Complaining about Prescott getting all he can is one thing, but you can't conveniently ignore the fact that Dak & Zeke were both on Rookie contracts and the window was open. Happens all the time. Be mad at the front office for throwing any amount around to keep players out of loyalty.
Blame the front office for not putting a good enough team around the two when they were making nothing. Blame the front office for letting high paid talent go without any compensation. For only having ONE decent WR all season worth talking about.
Not many QBs are good enough to overcome this front office.
I do blame the front office.

No, that's how almost all businesses work.

RoboQB

Reaction score
It’s okay if you peruse mens profiles don’t be ashamed
You're a 53 year old man lying about his age online.
The profile on that suggests you're a sexual predator that goes after
children.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Whose your replacement???? You guys have me LMAO. You hate Dak so much -your right-yet you have no plan "B". 12 and 5 isn't easy to come by-especially in Dallas. Better remember those glorious 8-8 seasons every year under Garrett. Taking my own stance. Get a new OC or make McCarthy call the plays. See what happens before we go back to the glory days of 8-8 or worse again:facepalm:
You Dak lover are even funnier. How can you defend a guy that plays QB the way that he does and take a 3rd of our cap space at the same time? You can get a guy off the street to play like he did on Sunday night. HE SUCKS!!!!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd rather go 5-12 with Will Grier.
And I'm serious.
You can't be no Cowboy fan then. IMO. This makes no sense. Even with a better q.b. doesn't mean a Super Bowl. Mahomes or Burrow don't go to a Super Bowl every year. And those two guys have way better offensive schemes than Dallas do. It's not the quarterbacks in Dallas. It's your GM and owner. Luxury trips to Cali every off season versus a real training camp. Meddling all the time on how players should practice. Hiring subpar people at Oc because he needs their love. Get rid of Dak today. Nothing will change!! 28 years!! Dak only been here for 7. What is your solution??????????? I know..get rid of Dak...it'll all be roses then :facepalm:

phildadon86

Reaction score

My God. Again with this?

Dak beat out Herbert in the exact same competition this training camp.

I guess Dak is better than Herbert by this logic?

Put this to bed already. It makes you lose all credibility. As if you 207 posts havent already pointed that out

XXLMike

Reaction score
You're a 53 year old man lying about his age online.
The profile on that suggests you're a sexual predator that goes after
children.
Lol dude *** are you talking about
You sound like a buffoon

erod

Reaction score
Am I pissed off he threw two grenades in big spots ? Hell yeah .

Do I think he let us down ? Hell yeah ( stone cold voice )

Is he as bad as people are making him out to be ? Dumb - no

Would 16+ teams take Dak ? Yep

Mocking this guy over his girlfriend?
His facial reactions?
Where were these people when he lit up TB?
Where were these people when he snapped his ankle - horrifically and then bounced back like a champ throwing for nearly 5k yards .
And before he blew his wheel out - he was on pace for 6k yards !!!

That’s when he had weapons of course .

Go get him a Devante Adams - a top
Center - a running back that isn’t a plodding embarrassment.

A scout that doesn’t waste picks on Tolbert and Joseph .

A GM an actual GM.

Truth be told we should have won a ring by now with Dak.

It should have followed Tony Romo’s ring .

Stop piling on this guy ffs …

He’s here for awhile
Dak is THE problem here.

He's horrible in big games against legit teams.

Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.