Piling on Dak with the rest of America is gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You Dak lover are even funnier. How can you defend a guy that plays QB the way that he does and take a 3rd of our cap space at the same time? You can get a guy off the street to play like he did on Sunday night. HE SUCKS!!!!
WHAT'S YOUR SOLUTION ?????? Dak sucks says nothing to help this team win. It's no solution. Why aren't you mad at Jerry? He's SUCKED for 28 years!!!! Where's that Jerry anger??/

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty much

That’s how it works

You build weapons

Troy Aikman was a product of his weapons / line FB RB TE Coach WR

Aikman was pedestrian regular seasons and great in post season.

We need to surround Dak with more than Noah brown and Peyton hendershot - a dollar store Jerry special .
Aikman was pedestrian during regular season? You are dead wrong. Aikman was QB1 for a run first and often team. When he passed, he was very accurate. To say he was a pedestrian player or a product of his weapons says you don't know what you are talking about. Sorry, but listen to Jimmy Johnson's interviews about the quality of Aikman's play. I think he'd know a little more than you

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Poor Dak. If only he had Devonte Adams, Bradley Chubb, Jason Kelce, Travis Kelce, Trent Williams and Amari Cooper back then you'll see! Did you see his hissy fits on the sideline when Maher missed his extra points? Dak took the huge contract, Dak gets the critism. And it's warranted. As long as it's about his on field play, or press confrences about football, which is all Iv'e seen.
:hammer::clap:
Exactly right. He wanted the big pay day and he got it.
He can take the expectations and the heat that comes with it.

I'm not losing any sleep worrying about his feelings. The hell with him. He deserves everything he's getting and then some.

Can't believe people are wringing their hands worrying about the psyche of an overrated mega millionaire.

gmb1

Reaction score
WHAT'S YOUR SOLUTION ?????? Dak sucks says nothing to help this team win. It's no solution. Why aren't you mad at Jerry? He's SUCKED for 28 years!!!! Where's that Jerry anger??/
Jerry's not going anywhere just like Dak o_Oo_Oo_O

XXLMike

Reaction score
Aikman was pedestrian during regular season? You are dead wrong. Aikman was QB1 for a run first and often team. When he passed, he was very accurate. To say he was a pedestrian player or a product of his weapons says you don't know what you are talking about. Sorry, but listen to Jimmy Johnson's interviews about the quality of Aikman's play. I think he'd know a little more than you
He was 100% pedestrian.

I loved him - see my profile

Guy threw 177 TD passes

Dak has more

Now he was great in the clutch - a winner but Aikman just wasn’t a prolific passer .

RoboQB

Reaction score
Lol dude *** are you talking about
You sound like a buffoon
On your profile page you claim to be 22!
You started a thread prior to the game reflecting on the 49ers rivalry.
I checked your profile to see if you actually lived through it.
It said your age was 22. I pointed it out. You posted that you were 53.

So, why lie about your age?
Why not change it after I brought it up?

You look like far worse than a buffoon by not doing so.

jgboys1

Reaction score
You are right. Jerry is the bigger problem. I know we will never win anything with him as our GM, but he made things worse by signing a below average QB at top 5 QB money.

XXLMike

Reaction score
On your profile page you claim to be 22!
You started a thread prior to the game reflecting on the 49ers rivalry.
I checked your profile to see if you actually lived through it.
It said your age was 22. I pointed it out. You posted that you were 53.

So, why lie about your age?
Why not change it after I brought it up?

You look like far worse than a buffoon by not doing so.
When I signed up I put any date .
I’ll ask the mod to change it for ya .

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Pretty much

That’s how it works

You build weapons

Troy Aikman was a product of his weapons / line FB RB TE Coach WR

Aikman was pedestrian regular seasons and great in post season.

We need to surround Dak with more than Noah brown and Peyton hendershot - a dollar store Jerry special .
Cool, just tell Dak to take a 30 million dollar a year pay cut so we can get those folks.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry's not going anywhere just like Dak o_Oo_Oo_O
Precisely. So why keep beating a dead horse on either. Because neither one is going anywhere. That's why I saaid it. Dak sucked Sunday. But so did Diggs. Dak sucked on 3 throws. He makes the one throw to TY we win. Even with the int's. Diggs make 2 plays. We win. Whose the guy who blew the coverage on Kittle on that circus catch. No way you going to tell me Quinn was dumb enough to cover him with a defensive tackle. So this is just 3 examples with different people had they done their jobs! We win. Yet I don't hear nobody saying get rid of Diggs and Quinn. The tight end not getting his feet down for the 1st to keep the final drive going. Let's get rid of Schwartz also...

gmb1

Reaction score
Precisely. So why keep beating a dead horse on either. Because neither one is going anywhere. That's why I saaid it. Dak sucked Sunday. But so did Diggs. Dak sucked on 3 throws. He makes the one throw to TY we win. Even with the int's. Diggs make 2 plays. We win. Whose the guy who blew the coverage on Kittle on that circus catch. No way you going to tell me Quinn was dumb enough to cover him with a defensive tackle. So this is just 3 examples with different people had they done their jobs! We win. Yet I don't hear nobody saying get rid of Diggs and Quinn.
We have to agree to disagree on the Diggs point. Yes, I was disappointed the defense could make a couple of plays to help the offense, but this was the best defensive performance in the divisional round our team has had in a looong time.

I was expecting a shootout actually so I was more disappointed in the offense. Notice I said offense, not just Dak.

Status
Not open for further replies.