Pinkston, Buckhalter - Injured

Bull Frog

Reaction score
www.philadelphiaeagles.com

Apparently Pinkston will have an MRI on his Achilles and Buckhaulter injured his knee (no surprise there). Looks like Eddie George may find a job after all.
Developing, no report on the seriousness of either injury.

I also posted in the NFL Zone, but got no love.

1fisher

Reaction score
dang!!!...... talk about snake bite...... :laugh2:

TheHustler

Reaction score
Pinkston is worthless and Buckhalter hasn't played in a full season for as long as I can remember. These two injuries don't seem like a big deal, especially since they have moats.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Bring back.. Who was that guy..

Oh. Yeah. Freddie.

This is the first time I can think back in the last 4 years the Eagles had any TC injuries.

cowheel

Reaction score
...after browsing some Eagle's boards...
Buckhalter's injury doesn't seem to be serious.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The Buckhalter inj is important, because Westbrook is holding out, and while Moats might be decent he is small and a rookie. Who else do they have? Mahe?

You know, the Eagles have been pretty fortunate over the past few years with the lack of major injuries and such. That might be changing, and with the outside distractions...well, things just might be turning around some.

1fisher

Reaction score
They have also been fortunate because Dallas sucked for several years, Dan Snyder owns the deadskins, and the Giants have been mediocre. I think their ride might be coming to an end. The Boys and giants should be able to give them a run if not this season surely next.....

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
pinkston getting hurt is not good for us because i went to camp yesterday and their rookie reggie brown looked good meaning hes going to step up now

Reaction score
Bull Frog said:
www.philadelphiaeagles.com

Apparently Pinkston will have an MRI on his Achilles and Buckhaulter injured his knee (no surprise there). Looks like Eddie George may find a job after all.
Developing, no report on the seriousness of either injury.

I also posted in the NFL Zone, but got no love.

The pieces continue to fall into place.......(laughs evilly)

Eddie

Reaction score
The Eagles draft well and they've been able to sustain losses, either by FA or injury. Even with TO out, I have a feeling they have backups in place ready to step up.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Howboutdemcowboys31 said:
pinkston getting hurt is not good for us because i went to camp yesterday and their rookie reggie brown looked good meaning hes going to step up now

but who knows how he's gonna do when that first hit in the NFL game comes, what is he gonna do when he drops that ball after a vicious hit, guys always look good in camp, onlyto fail when the ligts come on. I wouldnt worry to much unitll i see him against ATL week 1

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
This gived Westbrook alot more leverage if it is severe.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Rumors on the net now have Pinkston out for the year. Be a shame if we don't get to watch Roy scare him to death this year. :(

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Howboutdemcowboys31 said:
Brown looked good in UGA practices but had a real bad trend of dropping a lot of balls in games and I doubt that has changed in one offseason...

Eddie

Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
Yayy!!!

Let them feel the pain!!!

Bad karma to wish bad for another teams injuries.

We just suffered a bad one ourselves ... :bang2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Eddie said:
The Eagles draft well and they've been able to sustain losses, either by FA or injury. Even with TO out, I have a feeling they have backups in place ready to step up.

They'll be getting one of ours. We got a ton.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Todd Pinkston Ruptured Achilles tendon...Done for the season. Just heard on ESPN radio.