Pinkston, Buckhalter - Injured

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Charles said:
Todd Pinkston Ruptured Achilles tendon...Done for the season. Just heard on ESPN radio.

the bad news, i think thats good for the team, Pinkston stunk as a WR.

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Hey I didn't mean to jinx the karma. I just hate the Eagles and theyre bad fans.

They laughed and threw batteries at Irvin when he was paralised and filled with tears. I saw a game there once with my Dad and they beat us up for no good reason and chipped my Dad's tooth plus stole my wallet and my Dad's Cowboy jacket. So I have to stand up with pride for my team and honor when things happen to them.

All the same I feel sad that we lost Spears today and that hurts bad. The only thing that makes me happy today is the hope that Phillydelpia loses two players for our one so we end up ahead of them. Now we need some hurt to happen in NY and DC then we'll be even better in the long run.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
Hey I didn't mean to jinx the karma. I just hate the Eagles and theyre bad fans.

They laughed and threw batteries at Irvin when he was paralised and filled with tears. I saw a game there once with my Dad and they beat us up for no good reason and chipped my Dad's tooth plus stole my wallet and my Dad's Cowboy jacket. So I have to stand up with pride for my team and honor when things happen to them.

All the same I feel sad that we lost Spears today and that hurts bad. The only thing that makes me happy today is the hope that Phillydelpia loses two players for our one so we end up ahead of them. Now we need some hurt to happen in NY and DC then we'll be even better in the long run.

Thats bad yes, but why drop down to there level and wish pain upon a player who wasnt in the stands doing all those bad things. The players hae no control of the fans, dont take it out on the players

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Rumors on the net now have Pinkston out for the year. Be a shame if we don't get to watch Roy scare him to death this year. :(

:eek:

I hear footsteps!

:laugh2:

Bull Frog

Reaction score
From www.philadelphiaeagles.com , Pinkston is out for the year with a ruptured Achilles. Bad day for the NFC East.

August 5, 2005
By BOB KENT

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Wide receiver Todd Pinkston will miss the entire season after rupturing his Achilles tendon on a routine play during Friday morning' practice. The injury, coupled with Terrell Owens' groin injury, leaves Donovan McNabb without his two starting receivers.
Owens is day-to-day, but Pinkston will undergo season-ending surgery.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Bull Frog said:
From www.philadelphiaeagles.com , Pinkston is out for the year with a ruptured Achilles. Bad day for the NFC East.

August 5, 2005
By BOB KENT

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Wide receiver Todd Pinkston will miss the entire season after rupturing his Achilles tendon on a routine play during Friday morning' practice. The injury, coupled with Terrell Owens' groin injury, leaves Donovan McNabb without his two starting receivers.
Owens is day-to-day, but Pinkston will undergo season-ending surgery.

Well, this deserves a big fat :iggles: ...

Now it's up to Roy to horse-collar that POS that is known as TO ...

Oh, BTW, :disseags:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Eddie said:
The Eagles draft well and they've been able to sustain losses, either by FA or injury. Even with TO out, I have a feeling they have backups in place ready to step up.

Eddie..they have absolutely no depth at the WR position:

T.o. injured currently.
Pinkston: out for the year.
A rookie with no NFL exp is depth?

Try for once to not be the anti-thetical boy to general view of things..the act wears thin :)

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
it doesn't even matter is buckhalter is hurt, i bet andy reid is happy with it. Without buckhalter and westbrook he has a legit excuse to throw the ball 65 times a game

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Rumors on the net now have Pinkston out for the year. Be a shame if we don't get to watch Roy scare him to death this year. :(

When I first read the title that he was hurt I thought he must of torn a rotator cuff jerkin' his arms back in.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
:eek:

I hear footsteps!

:laugh2:

I know!

That would be, "Who is Billy Cundiff, kicker, Dallas Cowboys!" What did I win?

Oh wait....... that's not right. That would be "I see dead people."

OK, I give up. I don't know the answer to that one.

Eddie

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Try for once to not be the anti-thetical boy to general view of things..the act wears thin :)

Why? Because I give credit to where credit's due?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Credit is due to the Eagles having a lack of depth at the WR position? As you wrongly indicate in this context..in general you were correct but in specific you were wrong on this matter.

I honestly could care less whether you choose to employ a typically anti-thetical approach, that is your perogative but if you choose to do the irritated at the general perspective thing please be accurate with your irritation because it in and of itself in turn becomes irritating when executed without basis.

The Eagles are clearly not deep at the WR position and an appeal to their general success at drafting depth without engaging this apparent snafus or
lack of attention to substantive depth at the position clearly undermines the the presupposition of your comment and thus force of your take. :)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Why? Because I give credit to where credit's due?

your giving credit to orginaztion for starting rookie's and bench players because ther top two recivers are injured, thats umm a little wrong my friend

billknows

Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Credit is due to the Eagles having a lack of depth at the WR position? As you wrongly indicate in this context..in general you were correct but in specific you were wrong on this matter.

I honestly could care less whether you choose to employ a typically anti-thetical approach, that is your perogative but if you choose to do the irritated at the general perspective thing please be accurate with your irritation because it in and of itself in turn becomes irritating when executed without basis.

The Eagles are clearly not deep at the WR position and an appeal to their general success at drafting depth without engaging this apparent snafus or
lack of attention to substantive depth at the position clearly undermines the the presupposition of your comment and thus force of your take. :)

To be more specific and
to the point. T O is faking the grion injury,ROY lamed his leg,Get it...He's doing any song and dance he can to fool people, HE IS LAME , Get it...

Scotman

Reaction score
I hate to hear about any player getting injured. Whether ours or their's. I want to beat them at full strength. Period.

I'm tired of the Boys needing someone to be missing or unable to play in order to win.

Until we can step onto the field and go toe-to-toe with the best that they've got and triumph. I won't be satisfied.

Plus, like the Eagles or not, alligator arms is still a human and I don't wish ill on any one.

I'm hoping everyone we play this year is at full strength. I'm also hoping we can compete with them at a high level. No injuries for any of them I say.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Longboysfan said:
Bring back.. Oh. Yeah. Freddie.

Be careful what you ask for ...
101404freddie_lo.jpg

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Scotman said:
I want to beat them at full strength. .

Be careful what you ask for. While I hope both Pinkston (out for the season) and Buckhaulter (he'll be missed) recover, neither were factors that would prevent the Eagles from being at "full strength."

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
Eddie..they have absolutely no depth at the WR position:
T.o. injured currently.

Look, I'm Not trying to burst your bubble, but just how serious a groin pull is? T.O. caught a touchdown pass "with" the groin sprain. These type injuries (most athletes have experienced this type of injury to some degree). They identified the sprain early, and he's resting it during camp. It does not prevent him from doing other exercises to stay in shape, and he can still attend alll of the "chalk-talks" (meetings).

The Eagles WR position will be fine; and if I know my team's head coach, he'll go out and find someone to take up any slack.

So calm down!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
billknows said:
To be more specific and
to the point. T O is faking the grion injury,ROY lamed his leg,Get it...He's doing any song and dance he can to fool people, HE IS LAME , Get it...

Got it! :rolleyes: