PITTDAWG: How is Rob doing?

burmafrd

Reaction score
Hope he is fully healed and working his *** off. This could be a big year for him- hopefully cashing in on all the bad times last year for the payoff this year.

VirusX

Reaction score
I was extremely impressed with his job. You cant ask more for a 6th round rookie to go against the NFC East DE's.

Eddie

Reaction score
Rob just lost his job to Jason Fabini.

Tell Rob if he wants his job back, he's going to have to work even harder.

Competition is a good thing, and brings out the best in all of us.

Tell Rob to bust his tuukus like never before.

fortdick

Reaction score
With all the abuse people have laid on PittDawg and Rob, I wouldn't be surprised if he never posted here again.

Too bad, cause Rob has a great future.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Eddie said:
Rob just lost his job to Jason Fabini.

Tell Rob if he wants his job back, he's going to have to work even harder.

Competition is a good thing, and brings out the best in all of us.

Tell Rob to bust his tuukus like never before.

I don't think that's true at all. I think it's an open competition. If anything, Rob is the incumbant...

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Hope he is fully healed and working his *** off. This could be a big year for him- hopefully cashing in on all the bad times last year for the payoff this year.

rob is fine, fully healed and ready to prove himself again. already has gained over 10 lbs of muscle and "mandatory lifting" has just started. he is anxious to meet T.O. , but sorry to see some teammates leave.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
fortdick said:
With all the abuse people have laid on PittDawg and Rob, I wouldn't be surprised if he never posted here again.

I saw Pittdawg online many times even though he didn't post. I think he realizes the Pandora's Box he opens by posting on a Cowboys website. He can handle it. And honestly, I think Cowboys fans were more than fair about Rob. His grace period lasted a lot longer than Torrin Tucker or Ryan Young. Yeah, we all get on our soap boxes, but you gotta admit some of those games were just painful as hell to watch. Poor Rob just didn't have a chance in some of those games. Michael Strahan: :bang2:

TheHustler

Reaction score
pittdawg said:
rob is fine, fully healed and ready to prove himself again. already has gained over 10 lbs of muscle and "mandatory lifting" has just started. he is anxious to meet T.O. , but sorry to see some teammates leave.

That's good to hear. What is his target playing weight now?

ljs44

Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Great to hear Poppa Dawg. I think he has a long future in a star! Tell him we're pulling for him.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Thanks for the update and I wish him the best

Champsheart

Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Really good to hear from you! Thanks for the update!

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Which teammates was he closest to?

spindoc

Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Pittdawg,
You have class. Thank you for participating.

VirusX

Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Great to hear, cant wait to see him manhandle some DE's and keep his job. Prove these guys wrong.

mullet

Reaction score
pittdawg said:

here is the reality for Rob and his weight loss last year..... there is no way he lost all that weight, and maintened his strength (certainly didn't gain strength). so, this offseason will be the first opportunity that he has had to build muscle and strength. The entire draft class will get stronger (how about chris canty who couldn't have had strong legs with his knee injury?).
So, combine more stength and better health, Rob has a chance to still be the starter at RT (imo).

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Hey PittDawg,, glad to hear from you and very good news on Rob P. I think he did everything he could last year and I respect him for that. I would be interested to know what he thinks about LA being released and who he sees has the potential starter at LG now.. does he like petterman at LG?? Thanks and keep us up to date .

dalsyk

Reaction score
Glad to hear from you Pittdawg! Ireally think Rob can be a great lineman. It takes time for lineman to mature to the NFL competition. I wish him the very best!

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
fortdick said:

don't have to worry about me or rob, neither one of us are looking for any special consideration. besides, unlike some posters out there, rob actually plays for the dallas cowboys and doesn't have to be concerned with the whims of some wanabe. don't mean to be overly critical, but life can be difficult at times.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
pittdawg said:
don't have to worry about me or rob, neither one of us are looking for any special consideration. besides, unlike some posters out there, rob actually plays for the dallas cowboys and doesn't have to be concerned with the whims of some wanabe. don't mean to be overly critical, but life can be difficult at times.

you hear that guys? pittdawg doesn't need you guys kissing up to him like you do

anyway, pitt, who do you think Rob is closest to as far as teammates? and how's he doing?

fortdick

Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Your a class act PD! And I believe Rob will be a good one. He showed a lot of heart last year. And this ain't kissing up, as previously implied. I always root for the guy that busts his butt and gives his best.