Pittman4Two NFL League Offseason Power Rankings - 2006

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Guys, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is clearly a joke. Don't waste any time or energy arguing the list. IT IS A JOKE.

Just read the descriptions. They are intentionally asinine---that is where the humor is coming from.

"Donovan McNabb should be healthy. If not, he'll be injured and therefore will NOT be 100%."

That's supposed to be funny; an ironic pointing out of the obvious as if it were insight.

"20. The Buffalo Bills - ....the loss of Thurman Thomas........forced the Bills to start thinking about rebuilding."

Thurman Thomas has been retired for what? A decade? That alone should have tipped you off.

"Since Kansas City is known for their "12th man" home crowd, they should be competetive in every game this season."

A good home team will be competitive in every game? Don't you catch the obvious humor?

"Look for the Bucs and Panthers to face off at least twice this season."... like they do every year?

Every one of these things has an intentionally asinine comment in them in an effort to be funny. Don't take it seriously.

And in case you didn't catch it, this user "Pittman42" with his fake avatar picture is a joke too.

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
utrunner07 said:
Your rankings are a joke right? You don't seriously think that the Saints are the fourth best team and the leauge?

I'll try and weed through your prose, my friend. I seriously think the Saints are the surprise team of 2006. Why? Better QB depth. Brooks will continue his progression while tutoling Drew Brees. Jim Haslett left a foundation for Sean Payton to build upon. Look at McCallister, although I'd like him to work on his tackling techniques, he still has a motor that runs well like an oiled machine. You heard it here first.

How can you rank the Rams at 27 and then say they have a shot at the wild card?

Do they not? Let's remember this is the Greatest Show on Turf. I'm expecting a drop off...really, I am...but I'm leaving a little window there for Marshall and the boys to return to glory.

Tampa Bay better than Pittsburgh, Indie, Seattle, New England...your dreaming or joking...pick one.

Tampa Bay < Pittsburgh Stealers
Tampa Bay < New England
Tampa Bay < Indianapolis
Tampa Bay < Seattle

Sure, these are my opinions but we have a young QB, RB, TE, WR and LS that are being molded in Jon's vision. What better vision is there to have?

Do you think Quicny coming back was even on anyone's mind? By the way he isn't in the CFL now either.

Quincy was on a lot of Cowboys fans' minds. His impressive record as a starter was only hindered by the W-L numbers. Take a look at his numbers when the Cowboys put a W in the win column. You'll see why Drew Bledsoe is now a worry-free quarterback. I'll have to take your word that Carter is now out of the CFL.

Jacksonville at number 25? What, did you just forget about them until the end and just decide to through them in? "You might refer to their OL as "Swiss Cheese" since it has holes in it like swiss cheese." - Yeah thanks for the explenation on that.

Did you not read that Jimmy Smith retired? Did you not read that Mike Pearson is still injured? C'mon...try to keep up.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Just to be clear:

IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE

WAKE UP.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
6. The Dallas Cowboys - Quincy Carter has been signed by the Canadian Football League to play football in Canada. Therefore, he's not expected back at Valley Ranch. Bledsoe can now focus on his own gameplan without worrying about the return of the Georgia Tech Bulldog. T.O. was signed in the offseason.

LOL.... I don't think Drew cared what carter was or is doing.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:lmao2:

Brilliant. I'd type more, but I can't see through the tears.

:welcome: pittman4two. Long time fan of your stuff.

Bull Frog

Reaction score
Pittman4two I'm glad you've made it to the Zone. I've always been a fan of your analysis from other boards. Your insight is sure to incite. I hope you come back prior to the Cowboys vs. Bucs game.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
Pittman4two is absolutley brilliant

Love your stuff

Quick Call Hell, I think it has frozen over. Myself and a Skins fan agreeing. The world will come to an end!

It's.... UN-POSSIBLE!

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
cobra said:
Just to be clear:

IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE
IT IS A JOKE

WAKE UP.

You must be a 49er fan. I'm sorry, but the gold rush will be put on hold for another 2-3 seasons until Alex gets accumuluated with the speed of the NFL League.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Wait..... he isn't serious?

And I thought that Thurman Thomas had just retired and Buffalo had just started rebuilding!

An engine that runs like a machine. :laugh1:

Carson Palmer a poor man's Rob Johnson. :lmao2:

The loss of Arrington leaves a huge void in the backfield. :lmao:

Great stuff!

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomings. Glad to be here.

Just FYI though...I'll be crunching Cowboys gamefilm a little more than the usual opponent because of your punter.

utrunner07

Reaction score
"Quincy was on a lot of Cowboys fans' minds. His impressive record as a starter was only hindered by the W-L numbers. Take a look at his numbers when the Cowboys put a W in the win column. "

Oh, Ok he is joking...

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Pittman4Two said:
Just FYI though...I'll be crunching Cowboys gamefilm a little more than the usual opponent because of your punter.

Yeah, that goes for pretty much every fan of every team we play. McBriar is that dangerous.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Yeah, that goes for pretty much every fan of every team we play. McBriar is that dangerous.

He invented the Aussie Tossie kicking style.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Funxva said:
He invented the Aussie Tossie kicking style.

Yep. Not only that, but he's personally responsible for raising Austrailian's to never before seen height's on the "Parcells guy" charts.

It was alway's New Jersey Italians at number 1, Any other Italian at number 2, Guys from Boston College at number 3, TE's of any kind at number 4, so forth and so on. Austrailian's were somewhere around 532nd on that list prior to McBriar winning the punter job. Now thanks to his booming kicks, Australian's are listed around 489th.

All because of Mat.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
2 questions....

1. whats a pewter pirate
2. how many points are the bucs going to win by in the superbowl?

:lmao:

and, uh, welcome....

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
cobra said:
Guys, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is clearly a joke. Don't waste any time or energy arguing the list. IT IS A JOKE.

Just read the descriptions. They are intentionally asinine---that is where the humor is coming from.

"Donovan McNabb should be healthy. If not, he'll be injured and therefore will NOT be 100%."

That's supposed to be funny; an ironic pointing out of the obvious as if it were insight.

"20. The Buffalo Bills - ....the loss of Thurman Thomas........forced the Bills to start thinking about rebuilding."

Thurman Thomas has been retired for what? A decade? That alone should have tipped you off.

"Since Kansas City is known for their "12th man" home crowd, they should be competetive in every game this season."

A good home team will be competitive in every game? Don't you catch the obvious humor?

"Look for the Bucs and Panthers to face off at least twice this season."... like they do every year?

Every one of these things has an intentionally asinine comment in them in an effort to be funny. Don't take it seriously.

And in case you didn't catch it, this user "Pittman42" with his fake avatar picture is a joke too.

pure lampoon.

and it's almost as funny seeing the gullible respond in earnest.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Its so funny how he answered every question about this lame attempt at joke except why he forgot 3 teams?

Om

Reaction score
By the way ... Pittman did NOT get in for two.