Pittman4Two NFL League Offseason Power Rankings - 2006

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Pittman4Two said:
So, there you have it my friends. An unbiased ranking list of the NFL League.

Unbiased? uh... yeah... whatever you say dude.

Gfunk

Reaction score
http://i7.***BLOCKED***/albums/y288/pittman4two/Pittman.jpg

^ this guy is on here too? :lmao2:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Pittman4Two said:
I'll try and weed through your prose, my friend. I seriously think the Saints are the surprise team of 2006. Why? Better QB depth. Brooks will continue his progression while tutoling Drew Brees. Jim Haslett left a foundation for Sean Payton to build upon. Look at McCallister, although I'd like him to work on his tackling techniques, he still has a motor that runs well like an oiled machine. You heard it here first.

Do they not? Let's remember this is the Greatest Show on Turf. I'm expecting a drop off...really, I am...but I'm leaving a little window there for Marshall and the boys to return to glory.

Tampa Bay < Pittsburgh Stealers
Tampa Bay < New England
Tampa Bay < Indianapolis
Tampa Bay < Seattle

Sure, these are my opinions but we have a young QB, RB, TE, WR and LS that are being molded in Jon's vision. What better vision is there to have?

Quincy was on a lot of Cowboys fans' minds. His impressive record as a starter was only hindered by the W-L numbers. Take a look at his numbers when the Cowboys put a W in the win column. You'll see why Drew Bledsoe is now a worry-free quarterback. I'll have to take your word that Carter is now out of the CFL.

Did you not read that Jimmy Smith retired? Did you not read that Mike Pearson is still injured? C'mon...try to keep up.

:lmao2: :lmao: Damn you are almost as good as Chief, the resident satirist :) Welcome to the forum btw.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Pittman4Two said:
Better QB depth. Brooks will continue his progression while tutoling Drew Brees.

How the hell is Brooks going to tutor Drew Brees all the way from Oakland? That is going to be some good stuff, my friend.

Maybe you should do some serious research about teams before you attempt to post your thoughts on QB depth. Now I know where the Q-Car remark comes from... the same emptiness where you got the Brooks reference.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Oh, boy, this board never fails to amaze me, on how some posters will never get a clear attempt at humor and start arguing seriously :D

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Oh, boy, this board never fails to amaze me, on how some posters will never get a clear attempt at humor and start arguing seriously :D
ESPECIALLY when it has already been pointed out about 20 times in this thread that it is a joke. C'mon now guys, even if you were too thick to get it right off the bat, reading the thread would hopefully knock some sense into you.

And BTW, this is absolutely brilliant work.:lmao:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:

lol this board agues seriously about any and everything, humor non humor, shoot if i started a thread about the grass growing, they'd start arguing about how the sun stops the grass from growing, vs the sun making the grass grow.

:D:D:D

man i love this board lol

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
lol this board agues seriously about any and everything, humor non humor, shoot if i started a thread about the grass growing, they'd start arguing about how the sun stops the grass from growing, vs the sun making the grass grow.

:D:D:D

man i love this board lol

And yet you are the first in line to do that eh? :) At least remove your post before pretending that you got the humor immediately ;)

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=915620&postcount=39

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
And yet you are the first in line to do that eh? :) At least remove your post before pretending that you got the humor immediately ;)

http://dallascowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=915620&postcount=39

umm maybe you missed the "lame attempt at a joke" part of my post. And not to add that i not once said i got the humor immidetaly, i jus said this board would agrue about anything. Like im doing now lol,. but please next time, dont take my words of context

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
:lmao2: :lmao: Damn you are almost as good as Chief, the resident satirist :) Welcome to the forum btw.

Thank you my friend. I only hope to bring as much insightfulness as this Chief individual.

Om, as in THE Om?

Gfunk, hello my friend.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Om said:
Guilty as charged. And don't change the subject.

Pittman wasn't in. :)
Om, I'm glad you cleared that up. I was :eek: and a little :puke:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pittman4Two said:
So, there you have it my friends. An unbiased ranking list of the NFL League.

Thoughts?

:lmao: :lmao:

Damn, that was some crazy stuff, right there! But, why do you have the RedStinks rated so high? :confused: :lmao2:

Nice job...even BETTER then ESPN! Although you are not a Cowboy fan, I still have to award you two Beautiful Stars!

:starspin :starspin

Om

Reaction score
Pittman4Two said:
Pittman was always in. Alstott on the other hand...not so much. ;)

Eh, Pittman, Alstott ... who can tell those pewter puffy-shirts apart? Besides, I was having drinks with MRS. Pittman the other day, and she confided how she's always having to ask MR. Pittman if he's in or not.

So you can understand the confusion. :)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Om said:
I was having drinks with MRS. Pittman the other day, and she confided how she's always having to ask MR. Pittman if he's in or not.

:lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao: :laugh1:

Damn!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Om said:
Eh, Pittman, Alstott ... who can tell those pewter puffy-shirts apart? Besides, I was having drinks with MRS. Pittman the other day, and she confided how she's always having to ask MR. Pittman if he's in or not.

So Mr. Pittman doesn't fit the stereotyping eh?

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Om said:

I completely and udderly understand, Om. I'm sure Mrs. Pittman enjoys being put up on a pedestal. You always have a way with the women.

One of these days, women will take over el numbero uno in my life instead of gridiron football.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I can't wait for the square off thread Pittman4Two vs. LeotisBrown.

Now that's what we want to get our popcorn ready.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile said:
I can't wait for the square off thread Pittman4Two vs. LeotisBrown.

Now that's what we want to get our popcorn ready.

I don't know...

With LeotisBrown's "Half Fast Analysis", he could be quite the opponent!

:lmao: