Pittman4Two NFL League Offseason Power Rankings - 2006

Om

Reaction score
Pittman4Two said:
I completely and udderly understand, Om. I'm sure Mrs. Pittman enjoys being put up on a pedestal. You always have a way with the women.

One of these days, women will take over el numbero uno in my life instead of gridiron football.

Well, if it does, it would our loss in that it would result in a loss and/or negative gain to football boards up and down the length of the breadth of this land.

Still, if you do, please let me know what lady-oriented female boards you will be posting on. I'm a big fan, you know. :)

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Om said:
Well, if it does, it would our loss in that it would result in a loss and/or negative gain to football boards up and down the length of the breadth of this land.

Still, if you do, please let me know what lady-oriented female boards you will be posting on. I'm a big fan, you know. :)

Poetic poetry there, Om.

I'll be sure to let you know the moment I register on Martha's board.

Om

Reaction score
Pittman4Two said:
Poetic poetry there, Om.

I'll be sure to let you know the moment I register on Martha's board.

Thanks. In return, I'll give you a tip that might help with the whole "making women el numero uno" thing:

Jenna's board is much more fun.

Muzzle tub, my friend.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Pittman4Two said:
Reggie Bush, Duce McCallister, Aaron Brooks, John Karney, Sean Payton, Drew Brees...

I could go on but I think I've made my point.

Aaron brooks??? uhh no i realize its a joke... so haha i guess

This is a repost isnt it?

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
:laugh2: That sure got a giggle out of me. Inaccuracies everywhere and lots of irrevalent facts.
Bucs #1 HA! Saints #way too high HA! Are you the editor of Mad Magazine????

:welcome:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I can't wait for the square off thread Pittman4Two vs. LeotisBrown.

Now that's what we want to get our popcorn ready.

Man that might hurt me from laughing so hard

NFLFAN

Reaction score
cobra said:
Guys, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is clearly a joke. Don't waste any time or energy arguing the list. IT IS A JOKE.

Just read the descriptions. They are intentionally asinine---that is where the humor is coming from.

"Donovan McNabb should be healthy. If not, he'll be injured and therefore will NOT be 100%."

That's supposed to be funny; an ironic pointing out of the obvious as if it were insight.

"20. The Buffalo Bills - ....the loss of Thurman Thomas........forced the Bills to start thinking about rebuilding."

Thurman Thomas has been retired for what? A decade? That alone should have tipped you off.

"Since Kansas City is known for their "12th man" home crowd, they should be competetive in every game this season."

A good home team will be competitive in every game? Don't you catch the obvious humor?

"Look for the Bucs and Panthers to face off at least twice this season."... like they do every year?

Every one of these things has an intentionally asinine comment in them in an effort to be funny. Don't take it seriously.

And in case you didn't catch it, this user "Pittman42" with his fake avatar picture is a joke too.

WOW your brilliant, thanks for pointing everything out.:a-team: :beer1:

NFLFAN

Reaction score
Om said:

Have you seen many of his posts on Extremeskins.com???

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Mansta54 said:
This is a JOKE, right???? It has to be!!!!!!

That's all it was. This is one of those call out for help members of the board.

It's okay buddy.:starspin :lmao: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
its georgia tech yellow jackets.............quincy was a georgia bulldog.......and he has been long gone and of no influence for atleast 2 seasons now......

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I swear I don't know what's funnier, Pittman4Two's analysis or some people's reactions. I'm leaning towards the reactions.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This was the funniest post in a long time.

We're going to have to clip and save this one, gentlemen and gentlewomen.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I swear I don't know what's funnier, Pittman4Two's analysis or some people's reactions. I'm leaning towards the reactions.

I'd say definately the reactions... although I love P4T's work.

He had one last year that absolutely cracked me up.

And people calling out the obviously wrong is like clockwork with his posts. What's funny is that they'll point out something being slightly incorrect and call him an idiot and they don't even mention some of the larger transgressions. For instance, someone will go off the deep end because he actually ranked New Orleans forth best in the NFL and completely ignore that he said Donovin McNabb should be healthy and that if he isn't he'll be injured.

:lmao: