Twitter: Plan with Zeke according to Mike Fisher

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm assuming it would be a move that would free up space for this season and next but still allow the team to move on from him after next season.
I hope so, but he did say extend his time here. I hope Jerry extends Jaylon too and locks up Terence Steele. We got to give Steele a contract on par with Trent Williams. Can you imagine Terence Steele hitting the open market. He'd command 500K from another team or minimum wage at Walmart.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm assuming it would be a move that would free up space for this season and next but still allow the team to move on from him after next season.

I would expect them to convert most of his base pay for this year into bonus and spread it over the next five years of his deal. I don't think it will be an actual extension.

J12B

Reaction score
I would expect them to convert most of his base pay for this year into bonus and spread it over the next five years of his deal. I don't think it will be an actual extension.

You're right, I read that wrong...I'm really tired right now lol

Mr_437

Reaction score
He's not up for an extension for another 5 years. They're looking to restructure. Probably for cap space. This won't change his pay, it will just give him more guaranteed money. So instead of being able to move on from him in 2 years, it might mean 3 or 4 years.
Somebody is sleep and he/she is gonna wake up tomorrow and read this headline ****ing up their whole day cause they hate Zeke so much.

Anyway, tap me on the shoulder when the defense starts getting addressed.

lockster

Reaction score
If the plan isn't trading Zeke away, it's a bad plan. Zeke Is poster boy for laziness, and don't give a crap attitude , and give me a breather even though I just carried the ball two times. Jaylon poster boy for dumb, foolish, wimp, lie football iq, and no social IQ in celebrating when players are hurt. Both these need to hit the trade narket asap. Woods is next. The I take plays off, without going to the sidelines first. Can't stand those three players.

MyUnderAppreciatedQB

Reaction score
If the plan isn't trading Zeke away, it's a bad plan. Zeke Is poster boy for laziness, and don't give a crap attitude , and give me a breather even though I just carried the ball two times. Jaylon poster boy for dumb, foolish, wimp, lie football iq, and no social IQ in celebrating when players are hurt. Both these need to hit the trade narket asap. Woods is next. The I take plays off, without going to the sidelines first. Can't stand those three players.
I mean no harm, but did you just mention Zeke and Xavier Woods in the same breath???

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Zeke haters will get their wish in 2-3 seasons.

by then, Zekes body will be worn down from all the hits.