Plat win or no more Plats

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Plat to your heart's content. This game is prime plat procedure for picking pushovers period.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're playing for plats this Sunday.

The stakes have never been higher.

catiii

Reaction score

B.J. Thomas

MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:
As a pro musician for many years, ironically, I actually was in the band that backed him up at a show in Dallas back in the day.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you lose a plat at home vs these Giants you may get banned from CZ. :muttley:

i already saw the walking papers being drawn up just in case and i packed my bags...all i can say is.."How bout dem Cowboys"

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Go Giants and go all other teams playing the Allas Cowboys this season. I want this to get bad ...... so bad that Jerry bows out. Also for a higher pick.

beaker-- i can never root against the Cowboys....the thought is just too dark to consider

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well,ya know there GORCO! Them thar' PLATS hail from the ancient lineage of the clan o' FEUD,,, yer' gonna' be hard pressed in suppressing 'em from encroaching upon yer' pre game predictions periphery,,,just saying,ya knowo_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

Melon--- as soon as game day gets closer i start getting jacked up....i am a compulsive PLAT spewer

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:
As a pro musician for many years, ironically, I actually was in the band that backed him up at a show in Dallas back in the day.

catiii--you backed up BJ Thomas?...i think his song won the grammy in 1970?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Worst song ever written right up there with Raindrops...you know the one....can't listen or I'll need a Vulcan mind scrubber to un-hear it. :thumbdown:

catiii--oh man it was up there as one of my all time favorites of the early 70's...a poor beatdown convict has only one lifeline left....and it all comes down if he sees a yellow ribbon on the Ol Oak tree..."a hundred yellow ribbons..i am coming home..mmmmmm"