Plax really disses Williams

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Amazing how much a [SIZE=-1]disciplinarian[/SIZE] Coughlin is supposed to be yet just this year his own team has trashed him and his receiver is talking trash to the media.

Will make for an interesting 2nd game.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1124159 said:
The Giants beat our ***. He has the right to talk.

no he doesn't! He's been an underachieving high draft pick for most of his career.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

...not to mention the fact that Roy isn't particularly good defending the pass.

Frozen700

Reaction score
i hope somebody shoots his butt

i swear i hope he suffers a season ending injury this week or year...forget that...i hope he suffers a carrer ending injury..hope he blows both knees..or gets his neck twisted around

im hoping he breaks a leg or sumthin....if i was to ever see him in my neighborhood or on the streets while im with my boys..hes be done

hes tryna act hard n talk ****

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
And they say,
You don't tug on superman's cape,
You don't spit into the wind,
You don't pull the mask of the ol' lone ranger,
And you don't mess around with Slim...

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
:laugh2: I love it when WR's feel the need to call out defensive players(esspecially hard hitting ones). Plax is basically asking to get killed here. He might as well paint a big red bulls-eye on his jersey for their next meeting :laugh2:

Jake0

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him be the next Toomer.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
"It wasn't a surprise. That's been (Williams') rap since he came in the league.

Actually there were people saying he was so good in coverage he could play some corner.

Thats certainly not the case but all I know is Burress was definetely an idiot for saying that.

Hes probably going to get messed up now.

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
eman721;1124449 said:
And they say,
You don't tug on superman's cape,
You don't spit into the wind,
You don't pull the mask of the ol' lone ranger,
And you don't mess around with Slim...

I think they also say - if you see Roy and Pat Watkins back there...throw it deep...

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1124459 said:
:laugh2: I love it when WR's feel the need to call out defensive players(esspecially hard hitting ones). Plax is basically asking to get killed here. He might as well paint a big red bulls-eye on his jersey for their next meeting :laugh2:

I don't agree with Commander fans often but you're right. Oh tell Sean Taylor and Co. to take his head off too....LMAO!

J-DOG

Reaction score
What goes around comes around.

Roy seems to even up with players who talk smack.

I can't wait for the rematch.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Bring out the horse collar fines be damned. I want to see a rodeo next time they play and see how many seconds it takes to see Roy ride him to the ground.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I call BS on these quotes, since a google search finds nothing on any combo of those words

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The next time we play them, I don't expect RW to go for INTs, I expect him to go for the kill shot no matter what.. Good luck plax.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
The giants have won me over!....Atleast the Eagles players and Commanders players give the Cowboys some respect.

But the Giants... That big wuss toomer, Tiki talking smack to irvin, Eli looking like a HOmo and Plax talking out his behind about Big daddy ROY.

I'm sick and tired of the Giants....I hope Roy Williams knocks Plax out the game. take his head off ROY!!.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
hopefully Roy responds and actually starts playing good football, he has sucked this year except for the Texans game but it was the Texans so yea... He really needs to get it going and get his mean streak back

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasDomination;1124678 said:
The giants have won me over!....Atleast the Eagles players and Commanders players give the Cowboys some respect.

But the Giants... That big wuss toomer, Tiki talking smack to irvin, Eli looking like a HOmo and Plax talking out his behind about Big daddy ROY.

I'm sick and tired of the Giants....I hope Roy Williams knocks Plax out the game. take his head off ROY!!.

:lmao2: For some reason, that really cracked me up.