Plax really disses Williams

50cent

Reaction score
I guess Plax also sees what Ive been seeing about Roy and his big hits. It really is true.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
50cent;1124770 said:
I guess Plax also sees what Ive been seeing about Roy and his big hits. It really is true.

If by "true" you mean complete and utter BS then yes its true

JPM

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1124597 said:
I call BS on these quotes, since a google search finds nothing on any combo of those words

It's not, I saw it in the New York Daily News today.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1124459 said:
:laugh2: I love it when WR's feel the need to call out defensive players(esspecially hard hitting ones). Plax is basically asking to get killed here. He might as well paint a big red bulls-eye on his jersey for their next meeting :laugh2:

no he's not, since he's never asked to go over the middle, ROy's area, so he's pretty much talking from a safe distance, the bastid

scottsp

Reaction score
I'm sure Plax realizes he gets Dallas again this season and two more times each year he's in a Giant uni. I don't think he's all that worried about getting hit. I'm sure harsher words are exchanged on the field between those guys.

Much ado about nothing.

But our safety play has been just awful.

As MW stated: Just win. That's really what matters.

kartr

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1124159 said:
The Giants beat our ***. He has the right to talk.

Yes he does, not to mention the fact that he Hines Ward both had Newman for lunch. I think it's time for the homers to be honest about our team. We're just not that good because the management has a lot poor decisions on players and the direction we're going in. I don't believe in Ireland anymore than Parcells. In fact, I believe he's just a figure-head. Parcells is the one calling the shots. How else can you explain drafting Carpenter in the first when he was injured and we were already stocked full of linebackers;a backup tight end in second and Jason Hatcher in the 3rd round, a day two project.

Omar Jacobs, Bruce Gradkowski,Greg Jennings and Jerious Norwood were my picks and three of the four are tearing up the NFL. Jacobs was just overlooked for all the wrong reasons. He definitely has tools, but needs time. But he wouldn't need as much time as Romo or Henson to develop.

jman

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1124240 said:
No he doesn't. Especially when what he says is not true. There is this thing called class and knowing how to win.

Plus...wasn't it Plexi-*** that was on the side lines in the Giants big come back win over Philthy because he was tanking it and got pulled from the game.

What a joke

Jake0

Reaction score
kartr;1124930 said:
Yes he does, not to mention the fact that he Hines Ward both had Newman for lunch. I think it's time for the homers to be honest about our team. We're just not that good because the management has a lot poor decisions on players and the direction we're going in. I don't believe in Ireland anymore than Parcells. In fact, I believe he's just a figure-head. Parcells is the one calling the shots. How else can you explain drafting Carpenter in the first when he was injured and we were already stocked full of linebackers;a backup tight end in second and Jason Hatcher in the 3rd round, a day two project.

Omar Jacobs, Bruce Gradkowski,Greg Jennings and Jerious Norwood were my picks and three of the four are tearing up the NFL. Jacobs was just overlooked for all the wrong reasons. He definitely has tools, but needs time. But he wouldn't need as much time as Romo or Henson to develop.

Have you actually watched gradkowski play? Good god he is awful. Basically 3/4 passes over 10 yards are off target by 5 yards or greater. He was rushed into a bad situation though so oh well, but he surely deserves no praise because he has done nothing.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
The best part about this post is that we play them again....

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1124509 said:
I think they also say - if you see Roy and Pat Watkins back there...throw it deep...

That's exactly what they say.

Is he still a rookie or something?

Slammin Bran 23

Reaction score
If they're that bad, he should have done better.

What makes him look better.

Doing good against good coverage or doing good against bad coverage?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Who cares?

We were embarrassed on MNF.

If he wants to talk smack, let him. It has no bearing on the game whatsoever. And at least his team can back up their talk....