Benched
Reaction score
although Henry didn't start last game, he lined up outside almost exclusively

expect to see Henry play alot of the same this week

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rack;1754278 said:
I figured that 40 time was wrong. No way does a Big X 100 meter champion run a 4.6 forty.
Still, it's funny that edunce (or anyone for that matter) would believe one unverifiable number, but not others.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;1754303 said:
Still, it's funny that edunce (or anyone for that matter) would believe one unverifiable number, but not others.

It's all about the A-G-E-N-D-A.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1754261 said:
Yeah, say what you want about Reeves, but he does have very good speed. Those 10.40s don't grow on trees.

(Of course, nobody is saying that makes him better than H####.)

I'm really glad that we are starting our fastest corners.

Newman [4.3] and Reeves [4.4] can match up with any WR the Giants have.

What we really lack at corner is depth. We lose any of these players to injury, and we lose a lot of team speed.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
eduncan22;1754688 said:

What we really lack at corner is depth. We lose any of these players to injury, and we lose a lot of team speed.

We also end up with Nate Jones on the field covering the slot receiver. :eek:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
eduncan22;1754688 said:

Reeves is just a place holder for Henry. When Henry is healthy, Reeves will be #3 CB.

#42 >>>>> #35

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1753652 said:
It's amazing how we're 7-1, and we're acting like "chicken littles".
Giants fans are already WORRIED about injuries to Ward and Steve Smith, b/c Ward is their 3rd down back, and Smith is their slot receiver.

So which is it? You can't make it both ways.
03EBZ06;1750156 said:
What makes you think Giants will beat Cowboys this Sunday?
BoysRule2;1750192 said:
This game scares me b/c the Giants are rested, healthy, the coaching staff has an extra week to prepare, the Meadowlands will be rocking, the players will be hungry for revenge, etc.:(

And on top of that, it's not very often we play well at the Meadowlands. We lucked out last year there.

You can't have it both ways. :confused:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
eduncan22;1754688 said:

Reeves' 4.4 speed wasn't there on the Stallworth TD that essentially put the game out of reach when we were battling with the best team in football.

Henry gives up that play, you're wetting your pants - and you'll show us frame by frame why he can't be a cover corner in this league.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1754735 said:
Reeves' 4.4 speed wasn't there on the Stallworth TD that essentially put the game out of reach when we were battling with the best team in football.

Henry gives up that play, you're wetting your pants - and you'll show us frame by frame why he can't be a cover corner in this league.

:hammer:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
GoinForSix;1754735 said:

Reeves was right there with him, Stallworth (also one of the league's fastest players) just broke the tackle.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
dwarecwby311 said:
i'm at work right now so i don't have access to the game. I'm going to rewatch it again tonight and break down Reeves' play, but it sounds to me like you're giving credit to Reeves just because the pass wasn't thrown to the receiver he was defending. I clearly remember seeing him leaving guys WIDE open and thankfully McNabb either wasn't able to see it or was just throwing it to his first option because of pressure.

We're still waiting for that breakdown of Reeves' play.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
AdamJT13;1755595 said:
We're still waiting for that breakdown of Reeves' play.

infinity-sign.jpg

+

FredoniaWatchFace.jpg