Player You Most want to see Dallas draft

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
OK great, you learned how to cut and paste a pic, just give us your list, we don't need to sift through 10 posts of a pic of the player you want.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2501299 said:
Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly Pomona

s1f2s22j.jpg

Man chris from Socal you really love you some Cali...;)

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2501772 said:
OK great, you learned how to cut and paste a pic, just give us your list, we don't need to sift through 10 posts of a pic of the player you want.

These aren't players I wanted, these are players other posters mentioned. I thought maybe someone would like to see these guys in action.

Here's a tip... if you don't like it, don't read it.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2501801 said:
Man chris from Socal you really love you some Cali...;)

I didn't pick that player, another poster did. I just posted a pic of him. I also posted a pic of players from Alabama, Miss State, Clemson, and Boston College. No Cali bias here.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2501853 said:
I didn't pick that player, another poster did. I just posted a pic of him. I also posted a pic of players from Alabama, Miss Stae, Clemson, and Boston College. No Cali bias here.

Ah, I was just messing with you I want Ramses in Dallas he's good.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2501950 said:
Ah, I was just messing with you I want Ramses in Dallas he's good.

Sorry, I saw the smiley when I went back and re-read it. I was a little agitated by the other guy's post.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2501960 said:
Sorry, I saw the smiley when I went back and re-read it. I was a little agitated by the other guy's post.

Ah i see don't worry about that guy....I like those pictures....especially Ramses pic....that guys a beast.

MrMom

Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2501278 said:
I think you're the second guy to mention him, and I agree that he'd be a good addition. But his stock may be a bit high for us to nab.

Yeah, Mike Mayock has been pouring the love on this kid. He predicted he would be a mid 2nd-3rd round draft pick with a likely chance of rising. I wouldn't mind at all if we spent our 2nd rounder on him.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2501849 said:
These aren't players I wanted, these are players other posters mentioned. I thought maybe someone would like to see these guys in action.

Here's a tip... if you don't like it, don't read it.

I tried not too, but I had to scroll down 20 pictures in 20 seperate posts to see the next response!
Maybe open up a new thread titled PICS of players we want so I don't have to scroll through all these picks to see one response!

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
On the offensive line I think I like Antoine Caldwell. Plays center and has some experience at guard, 2008 All American and All SEC first team, and 2007/2006 All SEC second team.

Think he'd be a solid pick in round 4 if available