Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

RS12

Reaction score
At 6-2 253 and running just under 4.8, I am thinking LDE in this scheme?

reddyuta

Reaction score
His stock is on the rise, I like his teammate obviously but he must be off our board.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He reminds me a bit of the Steelers Harrison; short, thick and versatile.

He's a much better Kyle Wilbur.

I can see that. I was definitely getting a stronger Kyle Wilber vibe off him.

I think he'd have to play a 4-3 SAM on run downs and move to DE on pass downs. I'm curious to see him in drills this week.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I can see that. I was definitely getting a stronger Kyle Wilber vibe off him.

I think he'd have to play a 4-3 SAM on run downs and move to DE on pass downs. I'm curious to see him in drills this week.

Not relating it to his talent but out of sheer curiosity I'm interested in seeing what his arm length is because they seem pretty short.

RS12

Reaction score
Dunno, Anderson just seems like more of a natural 3-4 fit to me. Dont see him at LB in coverage and the Cowboys usually like long limbed DLs.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Unless the dude is an absolute stud, I tend to shy away from players who come from a college team that is loaded with talent. ala Barbie Carpenter.

KDM256

Reaction score
Ryan Anderson is a bad *** and will be the shot in the arm this Dallas defense needs. I haven't done a mock yet because it's too early but Anderson will more than likely become my pick at 28 whenever I do my Mock Draft.

reddyuta

Reaction score
It will be interesting how he does in the combine but i am wary of Alabama pass rushers in the draft.