Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2017

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Meeting with doesn't necessarily mean anything. The scouts are going to meet with almost every player there just to get the basic stuff like contact information. We'll probably learn more about actual interest as the week goes on.

RS12

Reaction score
Meeting with doesn't necessarily mean anything. The scouts are going to meet with almost every player there just to get the basic stuff like contact information. We'll probably learn more about actual interest as the week goes on.

Granted the 30 pre draft visits to the Star will be more significant but what else do we have to talk about? Would you prefer the 95th should we cut or trade Romo thread?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Granted the 30 pre draft visits to the Star will be more significant but what else do we have to talk about? Would you prefer the 95th should we cut or trade Romo thread?
Did I say not to discuss it? It was a warning not to read too much into meetings at the Senior Bowl. Chill.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Would rather have T.J. Watt at 28 rather than Anderson. See Watt as a better DE in our system eventhough he was a OLB in a 3-4 at Wisconsin.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Stay away from this guy please. Let him be Anthony spencer somewhere else
He plays a lot faster and with more agility than Spencer. Really just a step up in physical talent -- somewhere between Spencer and Ware in that regard.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I mean, Ross has already had a 1,000 yard season with our QB so it'd be hard to complain I guess. That said, he just doesn't scream first rounder to me.