Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is what concerns me. Reminds me of the great special teams draft where we landed greats like Jason Williams, Robert Brewster etc
Maybe I am too optimistic, but I get the sense that without a first, they really understand how they need to make each pick count and not get reckless.

All I know is when I get optimistic about this organization, I set myself up for a brutal shot to the crotch.

RS12

Reaction score
This is what concerns me. Reminds me of the great special teams draft where we landed greats like Jason Williams, Robert Brewster etc
I dont know which was more brutal 1995 or 2009. Sherman Williams get sprung from the big house yet?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Maybe I am too optimistic, but I get the sense that without a first, they really understand how they need to make each pick count and not get reckless.

All I know is when I get optimistic about this organization, I set myself up for a brutal shot to the crotch.
:muttley::lmao:So true, start believing and BAM...:facepalm:

RS12

Reaction score
Listening to the Kiper and McShay draft pod cast. Surprised to learn both had Maxx Crosby 2nd to 3rd round grades.

jjktkk

Reaction score
I dont know which was more brutal 1995 or 2009. Sherman Williams get sprung from the big house yet?
Its odd that out of both of those horrible drafts, the only players that actually played a few seasons were the TEs, Bjornson, and Phillips.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Dane had him ranked in the top 100 also.
RareCheapCanvasback-small.gif