***Players of interest to the Cowboys***

RS12

Reaction score

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2013/4/3/4177788/dallas-cowboys-nfl-draft-free-agency-rumors

April is liar's month in the NFL. The final weeks leading up to the draft are ruled by half-truths, lies, outright deceit, propaganda, information poisoning, counter intelligence – you name it, we got it. The amount of effort spent on this, by the teams, the media and the fans rivals that of any intelligence agency.

Your best option would therefore probably be to ignore, and not infer meaning from, anything teams say or do publicly. But where's the fun in that? So stay with us as we ponder the collection of informed speculation, rumors and cold, hard half-truths below.

More Valley Ranch visitors: We added four new names to our Pre-Draft Visit Tracker of draft prospects who visited with the Cowboys yesterday or are at Valley Ranch today. When I wrote this post, the names were still unconfirmed, but Mike Fisher of 105.3 The fan (@fishsports) came through and confirmed them:

RS12

Reaction score
Damond Talbot ‏@drocksthaparty 34s
Sio moore of UConn met with the Dallas Cowboys today, he had a great picture take in front of those SB trophies
Expand

RS12

Reaction score
Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline 4m
Lane Taylor/G/Oklahoma State has official visits set up with Oakland Raider & Green Bay Packers as well as local visits w/Dallas Cowboys..
Retweeted by Josh Norris
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BTW, thanks, guys, for keeping this thread hopping.

RS12

Reaction score
Cowboys Report ‏@cowboysreport 1m
#Cowboys: Report: Cowboys to meet with UW-Milwaukee basketball player Demetrius Harris as possible tight end option: http://dallasne.ws/17aMoCN
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

RS12

Reaction score
David Quessenberry - T - Spartans
San Jose State OL David Quessenberry may enlist in the military at the end of his football career.
"Yeah, it's definitely something I have thought about. It's something I've been around my whole life," Quessenberry said. "Playing in the National Football League is a dream of mine, but (military service) is not off the table." Quessenberry has impressed personnel men with his talent and could be selected earlier than many expect, according to draft insider Tony Pauline. We view him as a mid-round prospect. He's received interest from the New York Giants, Dallas Cowboys, Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers.
Source: USA Today Apr 15 - 6:32 PM

RS12

Reaction score
Damond Talbot ‏@drocksthaparty 3h
Luke Anderson the CB from Wyoming has been getting several looks from NFL teams as well. The #Dallas #Cowboys have shown intetest
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More