Players only Meeting (per Jeremy Mincey)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Your team is in pretty deep trouble when they have a players only meeting.

Hey, it was only the DL, so it doesn't matter.

Except for poor Leon Lett, who might just get fired over this.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
If this doesn't work, Nick Hayden will start pulling guys aside for a little one-on-one.

obviously it was to get new nicknames....luster and impact wore off the last ones

How does a meeting like that go?

"Hayden, why do you suck ***?"
"Mincey, you dont even start bro"
"T Crawford, you should give some of your money to Hayden [drop mike]"
"J Crawford, Grow some damn eyebrows you look like that Hiils Have Eyes dude"

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Didn't Johnny Mathis and Denise Williams have a song called, "Too much, Too little, Too late ..."

coult44

Reaction score

Seems to have worked for Seattle last year . They traded Percy, the next week they had a POM, then they went on a huge run.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I'd say six straight losses is pretty deep trouble.

I'm glad to see that the defense isn't just taking its poor performance in stride.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad to see that the defense isn't just taking its poor performance in stride.
Someone on that side of the ball better start pounding on top of the table. I know they've had issues their working through but someone needs to start making plays.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I am not so sure about this. Depends if his emotion chip is working.

Fairly certain he short-circuited a few weeks ago.

6j5Gaqk.jpg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The main question of the meeting is "why have we only won 2 games " ???

I don't know Mincey, we should have way more wins the way you have been just beasting all season............I just don't understand what could be wrong:huh:

6 solo tackles and 0 sacks..........Through 7 games:facepalm:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wonder if the other players laughed as hard as I just did when I looked up his stats? Hell yes, this is the guy I want taking charge and calling a player's only meeting:rolleyes:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
These things never accomplish anything. They really thought they needed a players only meeting AFTER the season is in the dumpster? Nice. How cute.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't know what it's like inside that locker room but I can't see a players only meeting really benefiting this roster.

They all seem focused and working hard and that is usually what losing teams don't have.

IMO, not having Romo and having Garrett and his scheme is not something they can talk about and overcome.

If we can't beat Tampa then I don't see how anyone could back Jason Garrett going forward. I honestly don't see how you can do it now. Our success is because of talent evaluation and Romo.