Players only Meeting (per Jeremy Mincey)

Staubacher

Reaction score
I have officially taken interest in the 2016 NFL draft '
and I am not a draft geek.

These last 8 games are like preseason to me - still watch and hope we win, no stars get hurt, and we discover new talent

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I have been doing the math. They currently have the 7th pick .

No, not that math. The math for us to come back from the abyss and have Tony Romo lead us to victory. That algebra. Or trig. Or quantum physics that nobody else understands.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Well it is hard to have a productive meeting with someone clapping all the time.

Yeah, that kinda gets on my nerves, too. But I don't remember anybody complaining about it last year when we were winning.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Correction. It was a defensive lineman meeting. If a mod can fix the thread title

cml750

Reaction score
Yeah, that kinda gets on my nerves, too. But I don't remember anybody complaining about it last year when we were winning.

That is because all those threads were quickly moved to the rant zone. Also, some of us who have seen Garrett for what he is for years, hoped he may finally be turning the corner. We are fans too. Just because we are realist and see things the way they are does not make us less of fans. Obviously people will not complain as much when the team is doing well but we do not wear rose colored glasses that keeps us from pointing out the truth when it is on full display.

remdak

Reaction score
Yes, not a fan of this.

It also suggests that the coach does not have control over the team.

Anyone ever hear of a successful head coach having one of these?

I am sure the Patriots have them, but Belichek secretly listens in. :laugh: