Twitter: Players React to Dez Release

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/st...orts/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article208766124.html

The cowboys also fielded trade offers for Bryant

Well that doesn't say they lost them because they drug their feet and that is Clarence Hill. With Hill I have a rule to not take what he reports unless someone else picks it up. Last cluster**** he put out there was that Gregory was going to be reinstated.

But yes there is one report I guess.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Well that doesn't say they lost them because they drug their feet and that is Clarence Hill. With Hill I have a rule to not take what he reports unless someone else picks it up. Last cluster**** he put out there was that Gregory was going to be reinstated.

But yes there is one report I guess.
They should’ve made this decision faster and Fisher said that the Cowboys had trade offers within the last 100 days but dragged their feet when making this decision.

risco

Reaction score
These guys can say what they want to.
Seriously, outwardly slamming the front office of the team you play for one year after being drafted in the first round. All that after being an underwhelming rookie. (Not a Taco hater, but still.)
These guys can say whatever the like. You really think the front office cares! You guys are bananas!

kevm3

Reaction score
Makes me think there's a turbulent locker room situation abrewing. Garrett better tread very carefully.

renny

Reaction score
That isn't exactly a chorus of support from players. Okung is an NFLPA guy, Taco is a bust until proven otherwise, and Matt Johnson never really played. LOL

Where's Dak, Zeke, Tyron, Lee, Witten, Romo, Martin, TWill......?
Who them? The that's the Garrett guys! LOL

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm SO TIRED of hearing butthurt players crying about being disrespected. Everything offends them. It's a business!
I like Dez, but he was getting top 10 pay for bottom ten production.

It's like NBA's Lebron James--arrogant and cocky, wants the attention, the fame, the fortune, the big time--King James the G.O.A.T., but someone criticizes him, and it's "WAAAHH"!
Are you sure that's why you really have disdain for them?

ESisback

Reaction score
Are you sure that's why you really have disdain for them?

Yeah, diva behavior and complaints of mistreatment get old after awhile, especially with what they make. I'm What point are you trying to make?

Last edited:

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Calling the move BS probably raised a few eyebrows.
Personally, I’d call his production last year as a 1st rounder BS. But maybe I’m being too harsh on the young man

Huh? His production was as good as 1st round DE's typically produce in their first year....DE's are one of those positions that take a couple years to get going.(usually)
I think Taco's arrow is pointing up and he will be a solid player for us in the years to come.