Twitter: Players speaking out on coaching "Totally unprepared, etc"

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Jerry stated something lately to the effect that he thinks it would be better if corrections were made from a position other than coming from behind in the standings to correct problems. Reading between the lines, it sounds to me like he might prefer to deal with this stuff in the offseason, rather than immediately. Whether this is true or not, of course, remains to be seen. Obviously, things are starting to percolate, from the looks of it. ;)

Jerry’s licking his chops. This team is doneso. Anything said or done after is just damage control.

This team will be reduced down to 50% of original players come the offseason. And 5-10% of the coaching staff. He will have to continue paying McCarthy, but Kellen and Mike Nolan are out of here.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I speak of culture of the locker room more than most. Because I truly believe it’s where the game starts. In the locker room before the first snap. Even before the first practice. If you don’t believe in the coach in the system it’s never going to be right. And obviously they don’t. The only bright spot was Prescott. And he got the worst beating for it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Garrett was awful. McCarthty is even worse!
I totally believe that statement. At one point at least the team believes in Jason and his system. Mike has got to go he never took control and it’s too late. Yes it’s definitely too late

ICP

Reaction score
Dumb and dumber. It all goes back to them. All of it.

gwUpVgw.jpg

I love this picture, Stephen is like 'I don't understand your question' and Jerruh is 'Are you calling us stupid?'

Tommy

Reaction score
****. I'm not responding to anything he said goofy. Im responding to his username and throwing my usual shots at coward clapper. Next time mind your fn business when you're not being addressed.
Wow!

Apparently, I had no idea how tough of a guy I was dealing with. You are one bad dude!

glimmerman

Reaction score
^^^^^^THIS
Exactly what I'm expecting.....
I would start by telling nolan to simplify this Defense and go straight 4-3. Or fire him soon. Maybe at bye week. His Offense was rolling before the injuries, Daks injury likely ends the post season hopes. Our division stinks but we are playing real bad. Last night was the first time I have ever shut the game off.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wow!

Apparently, I had no idea how tough of a guy I was dealing with. You are one bad dude!
LOL. I guess the guy just had a really bad night watching Andy. Don’t take it personal my cowboy brother. He gets brutal here sometimes. But don’t take it either

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Wow!

Not tough. Its just very feminine for dudes to constantly try to defend idgit when im not talking to them. Are you his wife? He's a grown man that can respond to me if he wants to.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you remember the story? Who was in the meeting? And if you dont care why respond? Some real clowns man.
I responded because I wanted to point out the lack of sense it makes to blame someone as if you know for a fact that person is responsible, then in the next sentence blame someone else if the first person wasn't the one responsible. It makes it clear you're blaming whomever you want to be responsible.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
****. I'm not responding to anything he said goofy. Im responding to his username and throwing my usual shots at coward clapper. Next time mind your fn business when you're not being addressed.
For some reason you think this is your personal board. Come on stop it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not tough. Its just very feminine for dudes to constantly try to defend idgit when im not talking to them. Are you his wife? He's a grown man that can respond to me if he wants to.
I’ll defend whoever I want to. And I’m not even in the conversation so.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I responded because I wanted to point out the lack of sense it makes to blame someone as if you know for a fact that person is responsible, then in the next sentence blame someone else if the first person wasn't the one responsible. It makes it clear you're blaming whomever you want to be responsible.
Who was at the meeting? Since you keep talking. Its easy to see who leaked it from the interviews with TO and Crayton after. You know garrett or garrett guys leaked it. Stop playing games with me

sacase

Reaction score
I dunno I think that the players are finally starting to be held accountable for learning to play in a NFL offense and Defense. What do you mean I can't focus on my brand? Its more important that football, its how I am going to get paid when I am done! I have never heard of a coach not coaching. What do the coaches just go out there and stand around and look at the players run drills? I highly doubt it. The players had a comfortable environment with Garrett. That environment is now gone and they don't like it. Blow this team up and do what the dolphins did.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry’s licking his chops. This team is doneso. Anything said or done after is just damage control.

This team will be reduced down to 50% of original players come the offseason. And 5-10% of the coaching staff. He will have to continue paying McCarthy, but Kellen and Mike Nolan are out of here.

Personally, I'm not ready to make assumptions but if anyone is likely to get ousted first, let's say, before the others, it would likely be Nolan. What happens after that might be anyone's guess. It's for sure that the Dallas ownership isn't satisfied with dissention in the ranks, though. Sooner or later, if things get any more "chippy" than they are now, anything can and quite likely, will happen, whenever they deem the time is right.