Twitter: Players speaking out on coaching "Totally unprepared, etc"

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
It's the whole culture.

When there is zero real accountability and things go bad, everyone is looking for someone else to blame.

Unlike Garrett, McCarthy is not going to just sit there and not complain about the situation.

McCarthy is about to start blaming others. This is going to get very ugly, very fast.

Start with himself.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, 10 years and just two first round playoff wins vs only six games with a decimated roster.

You're a long way from I told you so, pal.

We both know that I told you so. We’re not a long way from it at all. We’re living it.

I never guaranteed anything, for the record. What I said, consistently, was that Garrett was a good HC and that coaching was not the issue in Dallas.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Gotta find some way to have fun during this terrible season.

It’s not just the bad football and the major drop-off in the quality of coaching. The no fans in the stands and all the nonsense going on in the background...it’s just not fun to watch right now. Any of the games, not just the Cowboys.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well, now it’s fixed since we brought in a championship winning HC and a real staff. So you can just enjoy first place and enjoy the ride. It’s been pretty cool, so far.
Ruthless.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
When do good coaches go 2 plus years without getting a job? You wont answer that.
Well, now it’s fixed since we brought in a championship winning HC and a real staff. So you can just enjoy first place and enjoy the ride. It’s been pretty cool, so far.

Reactions: BAT

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It was.

It is also now.

The biggest issue is the culture Jerry has created. It's just silly to pretend Garrett was a good HC. At this point, you're just like the Jones family. Just wanting to be right and not dealing in reality.
Its like the other trolls on here wanting to be right more than actually winning. Dude has dodged and changed subjects so many times when i bring up the FACT that the good coach will not be employed as a hc next year or ever for that matter

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score

At the end of the day the head coach is still an upgrade. This organization gave Garrett 13 years of on the job training and had nothing to show for it. He never adapted his offense to the modern day and it still shows from his unit in New York.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling because it’s pretty obvious the issues this team consistently had under Garrett when the roster wasn’t injury devastated.

jhj7098

Reaction score
Get new players, the majority of them suck :thumbup:
Won’t help. While they do suck, the new players will step right in to Jerry’s world and be treated the same way with most likely the same result. No accountability at all!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Chance MM isn’t back next year?

We can only hope there’s a massive revolt in the locker room for this to happen. And from the way this looks, it’s already underway.

I hope to see the first massive player coach fight sometime soon. I’m talking like a fist fight with 5 coaches vs Jaylon, Lewis, Zeke, Crawford, Woods, etc

jnday

Reaction score
At the end of the day the head coach is still an upgrade. This organization gave Garrett 13 years of on the job training and had nothing to show for it. He never adapted his offense to the modern day and it still shows from his unit in New York.

I can’t tell if you’re trolling because it’s pretty obvious the issues this team consistently had under Garrett when the roster wasn’t injury devastated.
I have doubts that hiring MM was an upgrade. The players did respect Garrett and they didn’t quit on him. You can get ready, the players that are still putting out effort for MM will soon stop and things will get worse. I have doubts at this point if MM can regain the respect from this team. The MM experiment is all but over in Dallas. It is just a matter of time before Jerry admits it.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Anyone think it might be the players who can’t make the plays? Maybe McCarthy doesn’t feel like being a babysitter, if the players can’t get it done he’ll find new players that can. Also maybe he doesn’t feel like giving out gradings of Cs and Ds when he knows it’ll tick off the players he wants to replace.