Players to look at in NCAA this year.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2756945 said:
Nice. I recognize alot of those names. I forgot how disgusting Florida's D is going to be with all 22 players coming back this year(11 starters and 11 backups). I would love to take a run at Brandon Spikes next year but we got Jason Williams:rolleyes: .Your boy Damien Williams looks legit. So does Granger. Didn't know much about Benn or McClain though.

OK, what does the sarcastic blue smiley mean? Dont like Jason Williams?

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2904239 said:

I was being sarcastic because alot of people didn't like him with that pick. It did kind of come off that I didn't like him huh? lol. Not at all. Just came out wrong.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2904239 said:

SLATEmosphere;2904267 said:
I was being sarcastic because alot of people didn't like him with that pick. It did kind of come off that I didn't like him huh? lol. Not at all. Just came out wrong.

[youtube]Zm-hiap9zYE[/youtube]

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2756871 said:
Give me a heads up for college players to look out for this upcoming year. I know the obvious choices like Eric Berry and Taylor Mays,Dez Bryant..ect..

But who are some players that you are looking foward in seeing in college? I want to keep my eye out for them. Let's get it started early! lol

you should probably just keep an eye on the juniors and seniors...glad I could help:cool:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2797646 said:
everyone on here knows this guy, but nonetheless

[youtube]1te2nR2SBE8[/youtube]

thanks for that video...hes what Danny boy should have been