Playoff Bye

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only 1 bye per conference.
  • Current Loss Totals
    • 1 loss: Eagles
    • 2 losses: Vikings (lost to Eagles & Cowboys)
    • 3 losses: Cowboys
    • 4 losses: NYG & 49ers
  • Eagles losses in the remaining 6 games:
    • 0: Bye=Eagles
    • 1: Bye=Eagles
    • 2: Bye= Eagles or Vikings or Cowboys
    • 3: Bye= Any of the 5 listed above.
  • Minimum for Cowboys to get the bye.
    • Upcoming games:
      • Eagles 2 losses
      • Vikings 1 loss
      • Cowboys 0 losses
    • Result:
      • Cowboys 5-1 in NFCE
      • Cowboys vs Eagles 1-1
      • Eagles 4-2 or worse in NFCE

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
..hoping NYG and TENN can take care of biz Vs Philly. Hopefully, Fields can play in the game CHI game.
Eagles struggle against teams running the ball. Bears are one of the best running teams, Titans have Henry and Daniel Jones can hurt them with his rushing ability.

It's very possible they lose 2 of the 3 but just need 1 of them to win...... Of course Dallas would then have to win out and take care of business

foofighters

Reaction score
Only 1 bye per conference.
  • Current Loss Totals
    • 1 loss: Eagles
    • 2 losses: Vikings (lost to Eagles & Cowboys)
    • 3 losses: Cowboys
    • 4 losses: NYG & 49ers
  • Eagles losses in the remaining 6 games:
    • 0: Bye=Eagles
    • 1: Bye=Eagles
    • 2: Bye= Eagles or Vikings or Cowboys
    • 3: Bye= Any of the 5 listed above.
  • Minimum for Cowboys to get the bye.
    • Upcoming games:
      • Eagles 2 losses
      • Vikings 1 loss
      • Cowboys 0 losses
    • Result:
      • Cowboys 5-1 in NFCE
      • Cowboys vs Eagles 1-1
      • Eagles 4-2 or worse in NFCE
This really is a non issue for me. It really comes down to one thing and one thing only. Our greatest adversary is ourselves. There is no clear cut powerhouse in the NFL this year. Everyone is beatable. Now is the time for this team to get hot. Beat the guy in front of you and limit mistakes.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This really is a non issue for me. It really comes down to one thing and one thing only. Our greatest adversary is ourselves. There is no clear cut powerhouse in the NFL this year. Everyone is beatable. Now is the time for this team to get hot. Beat the guy in front of you and limit mistakes.
Exactly. One game at a time. Get hot and healthy and in unison in the playoffs.

TheHerd

Reaction score
So if egirls lose 2 out of the rest of there games and the vikings lose one game and we run the table then we will get the bye. Not sure if I want it. Sometimes we come out flat after bye week.
Agree, but otherwise we’re on the road throughout.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Who cares? Dallas needs to take care of business. Who cares what anyone else is doing? If Dallas hits on all cylinders, then all will be well. We needn’t worry about homefield advantages.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Who cares? Dallas needs to take care of business. Who cares what anyone else is doing? If Dallas hits on all cylinders, then all will be well. We needn’t worry about homefield advantages.
If we hit on all cylinders we won’t be beat. Our Defense can go back to holding teams to 18 points or less. Our Offense comes out and establishes a run game and wears them down and play actions off that. ST makes a play or 2 and Maher makes his kicks then not a lot beats us.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Playoff bye weeks haven’t done the Cowboys any good. They’ve had 2 number one seeded teams in 07 and 2016 go one and done after bye weeks.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don’t like this format. One team with a bye seems unfair….although the first and only year of it didn’t do much to prove that.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I just want this team looking like it can take on anyone and in good health going into the playoffs.
Then lay the cards down and play.

Exactly. If I have to hope for the path to be easy, then I don't really believe in my team. If you are good, prove it.