Playoff pictures could be similar to last year

CoachD

Reaction score
How crazy would this be........
The Cowboys could go 14-3, be the fifth seed like they were last year and be on the road for all three playoff games and the way it looks now the Cowboys will play the sorry Saints or the Falcons in the first round and if they win that game be on the road at most likely the Niners and Eagles.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Gotta beat one of them to prove you’re a contender. I say, bring them on. Hopefully I don’t regret saying that again lol
Dallas will most likely have to beat both the Eagles and 49ers on the road to get to the Super Bowl "IF" there aren't any upsets in the playoffs. It won't be easy but they did it to themselves by losing to the Cardinals and then failing on opportunity after opportunity to take down the Eagles in Philly.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Do the playoff machine on ESPN and that's what plays out.

Dallas the 5th seed vs the NFCS winner. With SF or Philadelphia being the one seed.

Dallas will have to win three road playoff games to be successful.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
How crazy would this be........
The Cowboys could go 14-3, be the fifth seed like they were last year and be on the road for all three playoff games and the way it looks now the Cowboys will play the sorry Saints or the Falcons in the first round and if they win that game be on the road at most likely the Niners and Eagles.
I don't see the cowboys winning out. They haven't beat a winning team yet. No way they get thru the next month unscathed.

I think the eagles will lose a couple more. You can only win so many close games when the ball bounces your way in the end.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yeah, imagine finishing 14 and 3 and having the majority of the zone screaming for a new HC and QB?
Possible, but I think we'll be 12-5 for the 3rd straight year.

That said, the blame should NOT be on anyone but the FO for not being aggressive enough to get that extra piece that puts us over the top if we get bounced by SF or PHI.

phildadon86

Reaction score

That said, the blame should NOT be on anyone but the FO for not being aggressive enough to get that extra piece that puts us over the top if we get bounced by SF or PHI.
If that happens, and they draft someone that isnt an IMMEDIATE impact player in the second. Not trading that for Henry will make me even more angry.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score

Like who?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I don't see the cowboys winning out. They haven't beat a winning team yet. No way they get thru the next month unscathed.

I think the eagles will lose a couple more. You can only win so many close games when the ball bounces your way in the end.
I think the Eagles are all but guaranteed 13 wins at this point, barring injuries.

I think they finish the year 14-3.

Majic

Reaction score
Let's hope NFL give Cowboys the Saturday wild card game as last year was a short week before the 49ers, as Bucs game was MNF

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
If that happens, and they draft someone that isnt an IMMEDIATE impact player in the second. Not trading that for Henry will make me even more angry.
That's the root of my problem with the Mazi pick.

Still like the pick; most years I love the pick. But it's an investment pick.

I wonder what this team could have gotten for that 1st rounder last off-season?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Like who?
If you had this player in your backfield in week 9, you would currently have the #1 seed in the NFC and a clear path to wrap up the NFCE

ANQBCIV4TFALVJYKZZYHPIG2JE.gif

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The NFL needs to reseed based on record. Just like last season the 5th seed gets screwed. I think the one seed gets screwed as well like Tennessee did two seasons ago against Cincinnati. San Francisco and Philadelphia would rather play Green Bay, Seattle, New Orlleans, Atlanta instead of the Cowboys.