Playoff pictures could be similar to last year

lwehlers

Reaction score
So, one win then done.
just like last year that is the limit that this team can go. the 49ers pretty much own the cowboys. i will be shocked to see this team in the nfc championship game. the lions have a much better chance to making a nfc championship game in my opinion.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If you had this player in your backfield in week 9, you would currently have the #1 seed in the NFC and a clear path to wrap up the NFCE

ANQBCIV4TFALVJYKZZYHPIG2JE.gif
This is what @Blackrain , myself and a few others were hoping for. Dumb Jerry.

:facepalm:

Instead, Jerry went and wasted a 4th round pick (which he could have used to trade for Derrick Henry) to help right now this season and the playoffs, instead of wasting it on some dream project who will never be a starter here in Dallas since Dak is playing lights out and undoubtedly has secured a 2nd extension.

Blackrain

Reaction score
This is what @Blackrain , myself and a few others were hoping for. Dumb Jerry.

:facepalm:

Instead, Jerry went and wasted a 4th round pick (which he could have used to trade for Derrick Henry) to help right now this season and the playoffs, instead of wasting it on some dream project who will never be a starter here in Dallas since Dak is playing lights out and undoubtedly has secured a 2nd extension.
Oh yeah brother on the 6-yard line we would have handed it to him maybe not been off sides and not got the sack later on got into the end zone and went home victorious.
Then with a very good chance of getting a win in our house and just as good a chance of being the one seed at that point.

When you get down to the 6-yard line and you have the luxury of handing it off to a big guy like that with the skill set he has it covers a multitude of sins all of which we encountered on that drive penalties sacks hand it to the power back and let him do his thing.

theanimal23

Reaction score
The cowboys will most likely get the 5 seed. That gives them a favorable wild card round matchup.

But it will be the same road as last year. They will need to win on the road in Philly and San Fran in order to make the Superbowl. That's what happens when u lose to a team like the Cardinals
Agree completely - can't afford to lose games like they did vs AZ. Every game matters.