Image: Playoff Wins Since 2000 For Every Team

Nav22

Reaction score
Can we make a “Super Bowl wins since 1992” chart and see where we stack up? Or how about a “Total Super Bowl wins” chart?

No? Didn’t think so.

Personally, I don’t give a damn about the “playoff wins” stat. 1 winner, 31 losers.

Motorola

Reaction score
Sad.

resize.jpg
Reading a statistic - viewing the words and numbers - comprehension leads to a subtle understanding.
Seeing a bold chart \ ghrapic..it feels like cold water thrown on your face, or being in a dark room and the curtains being jerked open - letting in the ultra bright sunshine.

Motorola

Reaction score
Hey.... go back to playoff wins since 1990. I know it doesnt support the numbers you want to project, but I prefer 1990.
There are Cowboys fans that were not around for the 1990s decade of success.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Can we make a “Super Bowl wins since 1992” chart and see where we stack up? Or how about a “Total Super Bowl wins” chart?

No? Didn’t think so.

Personally, I don’t give a damn about the “playoff wins” stat. 1 winner, 31 losers.
How many winners in a 26 year period though?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@Blackspider214 Just glancing at the top, it sure looks like almost all those top teams had one thing in common: a really, really, really, really good QB.

Brady, Roth, Flacco, Rodgers, Wilson, Peyton Manning, Brees, and Mahomes.

Cowboys had Romo and Dak for a good portion of those years.

You think this might be why teams spend large capital on QBs?

IrishAnto

Reaction score
@Blackspider214 Just glancing at the top, it sure looks like almost all those top teams had one thing in common: a really, really, really, really good QB.

Brady, Roth, Flacco, Rodgers, Wilson, Peyton Manning, Brees, and Mahomes.

Cowboys had Romo and Dak for a good portion of those years.

You think this might be why teams spend large capital on QBs?
There are teams there with more wins than us without really really good QBs though.

Motorola

Reaction score
The ones who are haven't kept the same two guys making personnel decisions the entire time.

The 80s Cowboys weren't great and even they won 5 playoff games. The 70s won 14 and the 90s won 12.

Three in two decades is the worst stretch in franchise history.
The 1960s decade Cowboys went 1-5 in the postseason - but two of those losses were in the NFL Championship game.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
No team in the past 20 years had a better offensive line than the Cowboys from 2016-2018.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hey.... go back to playoff wins since 1990. I know it doesnt support the numbers you want to project, but I prefer 1990.
actually needs to be 1989 the beginning of Jerrys tenure as that what they are mocking and erasing his great years is ridiculous troll posts..IDC and these types of threads are OLDS

*** are you going to do about it just keep whining>? yet here on site that bares its name and what rip team you are allegedly a fan of?

all this does and show the fans like this are just jaded whining little________________!@#$%^&*()_!s

if you dontlike it pick new team to support..its just that easy:omg::angry:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Same GM and Director of Player Personnel the entire time, and yet we'll get "iT dOeSn'T mAtTeR. eVErY yEaR is dIfFeReNt" even though leadership never changes.

Jake stop speaking directly to me.....I know I have a problem, as I said before ..beer, cigs, Cowboys..one of them will kill me and I'm 100% certain it can not be called a sneak attack...

IrishAnto

Reaction score
actually needs to be 1989 the beginning of Jerrys tenure as that what they are mocking and erasing his great years is ridiculous troll posts..IDC and these types of threads are OLDS

*** are you going to do about it just keep whining>? yet here on site that bares its name and what rip team you are allegedly a fan of?

all this does and show the fans like this are just jaded whining little________________!@#$%^&*()_!s

if you dontlike it pick new team to support..its just that easy:omg::angry:
If you don’t like the threads don’t read them.. it’s just that easy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you don’t like the threads don’t read them.. it’s just that easy.
if you or they dont like the ownershjip just go away and not post, how baout that?? works both ways doesnt it..they do nothing but create negative posts and somehow claim to be fan..they are whiny little!@#$%^&*()_s thats fact wha 245 years wha wha whambulance on its way..:laugh:

btw you dont have to read or respond to my replies either, yet you did.hypocrite! lmao :lmao::muttley: