Audio: Playoffs what's your gut feeling

Blackrain

Reaction score
Somebody just tell Dak it's okay to run put the team on your back and lead them.

It feels like we're watching a Rocky movie waiting for Adrian to tell him it's okay to fight

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
If we were to dominate the eagles, who are missing a slew of guys and resting others, it proves nothing. Proves nothing even if they are healthy.

If we are who we say we are, the Eagles are not the bar

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Typical.
We don't even know what team we are playing, and most will have us losing.
No. Just the delicate ones that can’t have their mood affected too much. So they do what’s easier on their fragile sensibilities and say we will lose while hoping we win.

It’s about them feeling better and either being “right” or happy. Win win in their book.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As we get ready to enter the tournament I have to say I have a few concerns but none that a strong outing against the eagles can't put on the back burner

We need to be able to run the ball .Stop the run on defense and be able to get turnovers without having the lead.

Along with that game management needs to be spot on and the kicking game needs to be consistent.

Dak also needs to run and do whatever necessary to move the chains and get touchdowns in the red zone Field goals are not going to get it against good teams in the playoffs.
If we address these concerns in the eagles game and I realize we are in their house in cold weather and they have everything to play for and we have nothing. Even if we don't win but the concerns are addressed I feel we have a decent chance in the playoffs

What's everybody else's feeling
Truthfully, I thought we were going to lay an egg against the Cards, don't know why, just did.
I think Dak needs to rest this week, he's still not right. I think we win the first round at home.....the second will depend on who and where. Can we make it to the SB? Anything can happen, but if all teams are healthy and stay out of safety protocols, I think, maybe 3 rounds. IF, Dak get right and Tyron continues to play. I think it would take some luck and the stars aligning to make the SB and to win it, but, never say never.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This team will be one and done in the playoffs. We’ve been figured out on both sides of the ball.

LittleD

Reaction score
Dak is severely limited against defenses who can exert pressure and disguise coverages. He throws into double coverage when pressured and now his running game isn't helping him on play action.
They would be lucky to win one playoff game at home but, will lose against any of the big 4 teams including the Cardinals. Just the way it is!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Truthfully, I thought we were going to lay an egg against the Cards, don't know why, just did.
I think Dak needs to rest this week, he's still not right. I think we win the first round at home.....the second will depend on who and where. Can we make it to the SB? Anything can happen, but if all teams are healthy and stay out of safety protocols, I think, maybe 3 rounds. IF, Dak get right and Tyron continues to play. I think it would take some luck and the stars aligning to make the SB and to win it, but, never say never.

Maybe Dak needs to follow what Joe Burrow is doing.
Though HFA is on the line for the Bengals, but they need help which probably won't happen.

But Burrow will not play Sunday at Cleveland. He is taking a game off, to rest physically and mentally. Though I wonder also if it is to rest his knee also, that got a little twisted at the end of the KC game.
But would a week off help Dak? I think it would. I do not see them improving their seed at this point.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Win the wildcard and lose to Rodgers… Again…
I agree. Think we squeak by the WC game and lose the next game no matter who we play. It's how this team plays against tougher teams, better coaches and away from home. It's been our identity for decades.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
My gut feeling will be the same as it is every time the Cowboys take the field. I have no earthly idea whether they will look like they can beat any team in the league or if they look like they could lose to any team in the league. I wouldn’t feel comfortable even if the road to the SB were against the Lions, Seahawks, Giants and Jaguars.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gut feeling is AZ gets a bunch of starters back and smacks us again at home.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm feeling good about the playoffs. I think we end up with the 4 seed, kick-butt the first round, squeak past the Packers in the divisional round and meet our demise in the NFCC game against the GOAT.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
My feeling is that one of two things happens.

1) get act together & have a convincing win in the opening round which gets everyone hyped ...... followed by a soul crushing dud in the second.

2) play like we have played the last half of the season & get embarrassed in the opening round. I think this is the most likely as I've seen nothing to show me they can get their act together against better teams.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Maybe Dak needs to follow what Joe Burrow is doing.
Though HFA is on the line for the Bengals, but they need help which probably won't happen.

But Burrow will not play Sunday at Cleveland. He is taking a game off, to rest physically and mentally. Though I wonder also if it is to rest his knee also, that got a little twisted at the end of the KC game.
But would a week off help Dak? I think it would. I do not see them improving their seed at this point.
Rest both Dak and Zeke. Can't hurt.

shabazz

Reaction score
Conventional wisdom says an early exit is eminent because of the way they’ve been playing lately, but if we get the “good” version of the team, anything is possible.

Aven8

Reaction score
I think we’re going all the way. Denver isn’t in the playoffs and that’s the only team that has dismantled us all season. We have been in every game, yes even KC. I think Quinn will have it tuned up. The WC round will be the toughest outside of the Title game IMO. Winning that first one is always hard.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I would like to think we'll make it to the NFC championship game, and I'm hoping Aaron Rodgers and Lambeau aren't waiting there for us.