Audio: Playoffs what's your gut feeling

Redline360

Reaction score
Have a feeling we crush the eagles sunday

First round depending on we play we should be able to get by even if the offense struggles.

However we won't make it past GB or the Rams unles we get the run game established right out of the gate. Bucs severely banged up so I'm not entirely sure how there playoffs will go but you know....Brady

We will live or die by the run game and KM play calling imo

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Well, Ezekiel only had 9 carries last game so he’s probably pretty well recovered from that……

Maybe only 9 carries but how many times was he asked to put his body in front of a 250-300 pound man with a head of steam? Those hurt too.. trust me.. I speak from personal experience.. just because you don't have the ball doesn't make those collisions hurt any less.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Get up early and attack on D we can play with anybody. 3 and outs, penalties, one and done....

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Maybe only 9 carries but how many times was he asked to put his body in front of a 250-300 pound man with a head of steam? Those hurt too.. trust me.. I speak from personal experience.. just because you don't have the ball doesn't make those collisions hurt any less.

I remember a quote from Emmitt to the effect that the average fan doesn’t realize that playing an NFL game is like being in 4-5 head on car collisions...

Your comment reminded me of that......

J-man

Reaction score
On offensive explosion win in rd 1, followed by a complete dude loss in rd 2.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly with the way we've been playing we don't make it out of round 1. Which sucks because if they get their heads out of their *** we can without question make it to NFC championship game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
What bothers me.....is that same thing happened before this group.

The Romo/Dez/Murray Cowboys.

Different coach, one constant that's never going to change.
The Romo, Dez, Murray Cowboys went into GB and lost a damn close game. had ZERO to do with coaching, overconfidence, ... nothing mental before the game had an impact. We got screwed on a call, we all know it that iswhy the rule was changed. And Murray lost a fumble on a play that should have been a long TD run. It was that simple.
2 teams play. One will win, one will lose... doesnt always have to be for some reason other than one play here or there.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Win wildcard round vs AZ - convincingly
Hype train starts again - we all get giddy
Lay a fat egg on the offensive side in Division round vs GB but defense keeps it close - have 3-4 calls that play a huge role in the outcome, so we all have something to complain about.

Pretty much how the season has gone lately - same pattern, same results.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
As we get ready to enter the tournament I have to say I have a few concerns but none that a strong outing against the eagles can't put on the back burner

We need to be able to run the ball .Stop the run on defense and be able to get turnovers without having the lead.

Along with that game management needs to be spot on and the kicking game needs to be consistent.

Dak also needs to run and do whatever necessary to move the chains and get touchdowns in the red zone Field goals are not going to get it against good teams in the playoffs.
If we address these concerns in the eagles game and I realize we are in their house in cold weather and they have everything to play for and we have nothing. Even if we don't win but the concerns are addressed I feel we have a decent chance in the playoffs

What's everybody else's feeling
ONE AND DONE.......................and the bad thing about it is this team will blame covid for the L!

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
well last weekthey blamed the refs so i guess this weekit will be they are all sick but no they wont win another game

shabazz

Reaction score

Quite true. He definitely not one dimensional in his assignments.

shabazz

Reaction score
ONE AND DONE.......................and the bad thing about it is this team will blame covid for the L!

Not sure if they will blame covid, but it sure seems to be the go to excuse for a lot of others in society......whos gonna refute it?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not a clue in hell. That’s my gut feeling.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not sure if they will blame covid, but it sure seems to be the go to excuse for a lot of others in society......whos gonna refute it?
No excuses, just venting lol I don’t have a clue what’s going to happen. I don’t think there’s a good team out there consistent

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Quite true. He definitely not one dimensional in his assignments.

I would love to see Zeke run for a buck fifty and Dak throw for 300 and 3 TDs in a win in the first playoff games.. If for no other reason than the contorting that people who hate them would be forced to got through to discredit their performances. It would be epic. The BSPN and FOX talking heads would all explode.. Absolutely glorious.. I don't really see it happening for Zeke.. cause that knee won't let him and neither will Kellen Moore.. but I could see Dak having a lights out game and leaving a lot of haters with no material.. Unless we lose.. in which case everything he did will have been "garbage time."

shabazz

Reaction score
No excuses, just venting lol I don’t have a clue what’s going to happen. I don’t think there’s a good team out there consistent

Agree about the inconsistency league wide with the exception of the Packers.....i guess they really do have the best QB on the planet.

He played that one game without his top 3 wide receivers and he still balled out.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would love to see Zeke run for a buck fifty and Dak throw for 300 and 3 TDs in a win in the first playoff games.. If for no other reason than the contorting that people who hate them would be forced to got through to discredit their performances. It would be epic. The BSPN and FOX talking heads would all explode.. Absolutely glorious.. I don't really see it happening for Zeke.. cause that knee won't let him and neither will Kellen Moore.. but I could see Dak having a lights out game and leaving a lot of haters with no material.. Unless we lose.. in which case everything he did will have been "garbage time."
Dang, thats a lot of missing commas....how dare you!

shabazz

Reaction score

Honestly, the last thing I think of would be any of our players detractors. And with the exception of Stephen A, most people on ESPN usually speak pretty highly of Rayne and Zeke.

Forget about what others say. As long as your happy with their performance, why give a flip ?

Making it the the NFC Championship game is irrefutable proof that they and the rest of the team are achieving,........but like I've said before, the mammoth salaries invite a higher level of scrutiny.

LittleLexodus

Reaction score

me too. That would be wonderful.

If we lose first round, everyone's pets' heads will be falling off. God forbid that happens.