Please do not pay this guy

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You don’t pay QB’s elite money to go 8-8 and miss the playoffs. Let Dak move on to a better team.

Some part of me wants to see what happens if he were to move on and then he could no longer take the sole blame for the problems on this team.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Some part of me wants to see what happens if he were to move on and then he could no longer take the sole blame for the problems on this team.
:facepalm: do you really not get the concept that Dak's not being singled out, but this team is so far away from going deep into the playoffs that paying ANYONE is a waste....we are years off.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Dak is honestly the only one who should be paid. Pay him then cut Jaylon & Lawrence and trade Cooper & Zeke. Those are the contracts we don’t need right now.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Dak is honestly the only one who should be paid. Pay him then cut Jaylon & Lawrence and trade Cooper & Zeke. Those are the contracts we don’t need right now.

Cutting those 4 actually adds $36m on what it would cost to keep them to be on the team in 2021 :facepalm:

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Cutting those 4 actually adds $36m on what it would cost to keep them to be on the team in 2021 :facepalm:

Well nevermind then. Although I did say to trade 2 of them. They need to trade a WR for defense. The team needs a rebuild anyways so who cares about the dead money next year.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
If I'm Dak I don't want you to pay me. I'll play on the tag again then I'm outta here. If you think no one else will pay him you're delusional.

I dont think we'll tag him, let him walk. Ive no doubt someone will pay him, doesnt mean we're wrong in letting him go.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Well nevermind then. Although I did say to trade 2 of them. They need to trade a WR for defense. The team needs a rebuild anyways so who cares about the dead money next year.

Trade or cut, it makes no difference we are still on the books for the money.

basel90

Reaction score
The team cannot afford to pay Dak 30+ mil , given all the cap space and the massive holes to fill .

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
I just dont know about people and their laughable takes. Sometimes they're sort of funny. Other times its down right scary.

Put down the kool-aid and come back to reality. If not, please think about not reproducing for humanity's sake.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is Road-kill come the Spring.....ya as certain as death and taxes!