Please do not pay this guy

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no idea what game you guys watched. Dak was the only person keeping us in this?!
What did he...single-handedly?..do to "keep us in it".

This is an honest sincere question. Your statement is extremely general...and I want your take on the details.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Awful lot of energy being spent on something that Jerry is going to do regardless.

You're dreaming if you think he's letting Dak walk and starting over with a rookie, and no, Andy Dalton isn't the answer.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Dak just went toe to toe with Russell Wilson, and there are this many stupid fans thinking he shouldn't get paid?

Lol. Y'all make us look so bad.

2 ints 1 lost fumble for you is toe to toe with 5 tds snd 0 ints ?

I dont wanna even start with the lucky catch by gallup that should have been a 3rd int. And the sure-td but gone-braindead play by wilsons wr.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
2 ints 1 lost fumble for you is toe to toe with 5 tds snd 0 ints ?

I dont wanna even start with the lucky catch by gallup that should have been a 3rd int. And the sure-td but gone-braindead play by wilsons wr.

If you only want to focus on 2% of plays for each player, then sure. But that would be stupid.

It seems like yall would have rather Dak thrown away the ball at the end of the game, rather than thrown into tight coverage to possibly win. But that's the kind of thinking that is rampant in this thread lol

And do you want to get started on Wilson's two dropped INTs, while having much better blocking? Or is that against your agenda?

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If you only want to focus on 2% of plays for each player, then sure. But that would be stupid.

It seems like yall would have rather Dak thrown away the ball at the end of the game, rather than thrown into tight coverage to possibly win. But that's the kind of thinking that is rampant in this thread lol

And do you want to get started on Wilson's two dropped INTs, while having much better blocking? Or is that against your agenda?

I asked you a question. And 2 ints 1 lost fumble and a near pick are 4 of 57 passing plays. Thats not 2% its 8%. And yes i will take that to compare against other qbs.

The game in the nfl is played by the best of the best players. The margin of error is small and so an error counts more than in minor leagues. These players are judged different. Especially when someone gets payed top money.

And dak has had enough time to pass. The 1. Half was rocky but the second half went smooth after they shuffeld the OL.

The problems is that Dak has no feel for OL blocking schemes nor knows he how to move away from pressure.

Just watch the Rams game for example. The Rams could only apply preassure thru the middle and it wasnt like donald was in his face every snap. Dak got happy feet after the OL took 1 step backward. With no danger of getting preassured at all. And the rams couldnt apply preassure from the outside still dak wasnt able to buy time in the pocket.

Good OL protection and time to pass goes hand in hand with a good QB. Just look at Rodgers. For years he has played now with a medicore offense line. Still he is able to move around and make plays. Even with a bum calf.

No please. Dont make up things or try to devalue things just to prove a point.

Edit: Last point. Yes i want my QB throw the ball away or running off the field stopping the clock with still 11 secs to play. Rather avoiding a sack losing sight of his players and throwing an ill advised pass to end the game.

Its good that he he fights till the end. But even a fighter should know his limitations and not forcing aomething he isnt able to do. There is a difference between fighting out if principle and to fight for something you want to achieve.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
I asked you a question. And 2 ints 1 lost fumble and a near pick are 4 of 57 passing plays. Thats not 2% its 8%. And yes i will take that to compare against other qbs.

The game in the nfl is played by the best of the best players. The margin of error is small and so an error counts more than in minor leagues. These players are judged different. Especially when someone gets payed top money.

And dak has had enough time to pass. The 1. Half was rocky but the second half went smooth after they shuffeld the OL.

The problems is that Dak has no feel for OL blocking schemes nor knows he how to move away from pressure.

Just watch the Rams game for example. The Rams could only apply preassure thru the middle and it wasnt like donald was in his face every snap. Dak got happy feet after the OL took 1 step backward. With no danger of getting preassured at all. And the rams couldnt apply preassure from the outside still dak wasnt able to buy time in the pocket.

Good OL protection and time to pass goes hand in hand with a good QB. Just look at Rodgers. For years he has played now with a medicore offense line. Still he is able to move around and make plays. Even with a bum calf.

Edit: Last point. Yes i want my QB throw the ball away or running off the field stopping the clock with still 11 secs to play. Rather avoiding a sack losing sight of his players and throwing an ill advised pass to end the game.

Its good that he he fights till the end. But even a fighter should know his limitations and not forcing aomething he isnt able to do. There is a difference between fighting out if principle and to fight for something you want to achieve.
Probably the worst Eye Test Mafia Post ever...
In a game against the Rams when the Best Player in NFl Aaron Donald dominated Zack Martin and every other Olineman even Tyron got worked but the Dak Hater extraction aire @TwentyOne gives us this Great Eye Test Crap see below... Remember Dak had pressure on every 3rd Pass against the Rams...
See stupidity and Dak Hate below:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Whatever you feel like making up today, go for it!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
In a game against the Rams when the Best Player in NFl Aaron Donald dominated Zack Martin and every other Olineman even Tyron got worked but the Dak Hater extraction aire @TwentyOne gives us this Great Eye Test Crap see below... Remember Dak had pressure on every 3rd Pass against the Rams...

Lol, Dak was the highest pressured QB by 9% in week 1, yet this is what 21 decided to post.

And he called GBs OL Mediocre LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...kings-2019-pbwr-prwr-leaderboard?platform=amp

Thank god his eye test is not his primary job.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

I read your post. But you are so emotional you have nothing else to say than insults. You should vote for president.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Lol, Dak was the highest pressured QB by 9% in week 1, yet this is what 21 decided to post.

And he called GBs OL Mediocre LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27584726/nfl-pass-blocking-pass-rushing-rankings-2019-pbwr-prwr-leaderboard?platform=amp

Thank god his eye test is not his primary job.

You know what my job is ?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Whatever you feel like making up today, go for it!

I did not made up the 2%.

Stop argueing with me if you cant stand facts. Or maybe you dont understand how percentages works. Wouldnt surprise me.

I guess there is a reason you still talk like 14 years old (eg LMAOOOOOO)....

But i see you already found a friend who has the same niveau like you.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What did he...single-handedly?..do to "keep us in it".

This is an honest sincere question. Your statement is extremely general...and I want your take on the details.
Alright, I'm about to get surgical on you:
It was like stuff and things with the this and that and you better recognize!

BAM!*

*crotch chop just happened

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I see the teenage high school brat pack is nit picking Dak again

You people are really going to **** your diapers after Dak posts another great season and gets paid lol.

I will relish every tear lol