Please do not pay this guy

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I did not made up the 2%.

Stop argueing with me if you cant stand facts. Or maybe you dont understand how percentages works. Wouldnt surprise me.

I guess there is a reason you still talk like 14 years old (eg LMAOOOOOO)....

But i see you already found a friend who has the same niveau like you.

You made up Rams pressure and Packer OL pass blocking lol.

That's why you had to have such an embarrassingly bad response back, since you can't handle facts.

Better luck next time

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Its always funny when someone who has an average education and has to earn money with asocial media like twitter talks about "simple as math".

He graduated from UCLA and none of the BTB writers have Twitter as their primary income.

Another embarrassingly bad post.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak is first player in cowboys histoey to have back to back 400 yd games and he did it with a subpar off line and no help from Zeke

first of GTFOO with the zeke didnt hep he played great in ATL just because old KM gets away from he run and has become OC Garett 2.0 is not on zeke..

yes against seatle they have zekes what appears to be enough carries but it was not , you plan your runs and make an effort to have them put together not spread out where you give a back like zeke 3-4 carries an entire possession then let him block and get cold..

thats rediculous Zekes running much like he did to end 2020 where in the first half's he would be destroying teams and KM would forget he was on the team inthe 2nd half..
agaisnt Seatle they needed more Zeke and rather then 400 yards and being 1-2 we might be 3-0

if you cant see that you dont know football..they game planned zeke OUT of the game... gave him little cribs is not how zeke gets going..

zeke before last game avg 112 yards against seatle,they played a ton of 3 man fronts and yet we kept throwing until Dak has fumble and 2 picks nearly 3 really and the game ender..

Not putting this on Dak lie the OP but dont act like yards equate to wins last year dak nearly got 5k yards we were 8-8 F stats

you dont leave your stars sitting and getting cold..

KM has a ton of growing up IMO as he hasnt mastered in game adjustments and balancing the pass to run where it actually is efficient.

dak throwing 48 a game is nit the winning formula, not every game..thy diced n matter what that was what they were going to do..IT Failed!

Qcard

Reaction score
I read your post. But you are so emotional you have nothing else to say than insults. You should vote for president.
I apologise for insulting you.

But your take was so ludicrous. The Facts suggest that Dak was under duress. I suggest you watch the below Coach film

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
We need to hand the ball of twice up the middle to Pollard to start series or we are done.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Dak's lack of pocket awareness cost us another turnover when he held the ball too long. DO NOT PAY THIS MAN.

Blaming Dak for Kelvin Moore believing that Steele could go one on one with Myles Garrett is kinda dumb.