Please do not pay this guy

Blackspider214

Reaction score
1:45 with 3 timeouts and he dink and dunks them to a loss Let’s hear it Dakazoids!!

So nothing on this defense letting WRs run free ALL game long and crapping away a lead the offense got back? Cool.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Insulting people with differing opinions ...

It's not about his opinion. Do you have any reading comprehension? I mentioned how he only shows up after losses. He's been this way his whole time. I don't care what his opinion is on Dak.

Eddie

Reaction score
If Dak had signed a 30 mil/season 6 year deal, I wouldn't put as much of this on him.

Still too much. Troy couldn't win without a supporting cast. $30 mil to Dak is a death sentence for us for the length of the contract.

Eddie

Reaction score
It's not about his opinion. Do you have any reading comprehension? I mentioned how he only shows up after losses. He's been this way his whole time. I don't care what his opinion is on Dak.

No ... you were insulting him because his opinion differed from yours ...

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I'm a Dak fan, but we have to look at reality. The salary cap is shrinking. We've overpaid too many bad/medicore players. Dak isn't worth 40m a year with a shrinking cap. He may be a top 5/10 QB, but we can't overpay him.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Nice contribution sir :thumbup:

Keep blessing us with your endless knowledge of the game and worthwile posts :thumbup:

Awwww you actually reply after losses and are NOWHERE to be found after wins. You keep being you, troll. How many people called you out last week and you never reply. You aren't even a brave troll. You are a coward who only crawls out after losses. The worst kind.