Please do not pay this guy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WillieBeamen, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Romotil45

Romotil45 Well-Known Member

1,074 Messages
    743 Likes Received
    Andy Dalton can drive the bus for a lot more cap space Dak is nothing special. I wouldn't pay him another penny.

2. bigE79

bigE79 Well-Known Member

3,199 Messages
    939 Likes Received
    Wilson definitely and dak ain't wilson,so no he is not..what's his record against winning teams the last couple years?

Captain-Crash likes this.
  3. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Well-Known Member

11,519 Messages
    9,422 Likes Received
    Knowing how some Cowboys fans are they still would have blamed Dak if he had thrown it away on 3rd and yet failed to get the TD on 4th down.

rocyaice likes this.
  4. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

10,545 Messages
    12,929 Likes Received
    Russell's defense doesn't let WRs run free all game long. His defense actually steps up and makes plays. Where was this defense with any sort of turnover? How many points have they given up in 3 games?

Wilson's defense won him both games at the end this week and last. Wilson was not on the field to win those games. His defense stuffed Cam Newton last week and they picked off Dak this week. You know, Dak could have gotten a win tonight if this crap defense didn't let Seattle jam it down their throat down up 31-30.

Romo_To_Dez likes this.
  5. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

19,095 Messages
    21,996 Likes Received
    Their offense doesn't suck at all and they have some pieces on defense but they are injured too

6. WillieBeamen

WillieBeamen BoysfanfromNY

9,851 Messages
    26,959 Likes Received
    Since you seem to be “civil”, I will bite

Mahomes
    Wilson
    Jackson
    Rodgers

Those are off GP. Im taking all 4 of them and paying them whatever they want.

Allen
    Murray
    Burrow
    Newton

Id take those 3 at their current pay because all show tremendous upside

Im also taking Watson but that may change depending on how this season goes. He has a horrible coach, ol, sub par weapons and a horrible defense.

Now with that said, does that mean I have Dak ranked top-10? No.

My biggest issue with Dakota is that he will never be good enough to lead this team to where we want to go. Its not even just his contract situation. I wanted him gone since he was making $2m

Vandyr, lopey, zerofill and 2 others like this.
  7. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

34,572 Messages
    13,694 Likes Received
    He plays for the Seahawks try again! I’m referring to one that can replace Dak.

8. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Well-Known Member

11,519 Messages
    9,422 Likes Received
    There's a reason why Andy Dalton no longer has a job with the Bengals. If Dalton had what it took to be a starting QB he would have been.

9. BobbyFlame469

BobbyFlame469 Well-Known Member

634 Messages
    826 Likes Received
    He’s the greatest quarterback of this generation though.

10. rags

rags Well-Known Member

855 Messages
    881 Likes Received
    With a 1-2 record in the playoffs, he doesn't deserve $40M a year.

11. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

39,960 Messages
    33,235 Likes Received
    Well...I doubt giving him the money would hurt our Super Bowl chances. They didn't win a Super Bowl with the last quarterback either.

12. Brax

Brax Well-Known Member

3,136 Messages
    2,783 Likes Received
    Forget the money it going to be a long year from both extremes. O is exciting but you have to field a D, Nolan isn’t impressing me so far but Lawrence and Smith look terrible is it me or does Smith appear slow

13. Romotil45

Romotil45 Well-Known Member

1,074 Messages
    743 Likes Received
    Theres a reason Jerry brought Dalton to Dallas this is Dak last season in Dallas watch.

Captain-Crash likes this.
  14. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

6,719 Messages
    8,196 Likes Received
    :clap::hammer: it was eveybodies fault but daks. lmao.. :lmao:

15. CowboyoWales

CowboyoWales Well-Known Member

960 Messages
    423 Likes Received
    Spurious question then.

No, second thoughts its a stupid question.

lopey likes this.
  16. Whiskey Cowboy

Whiskey Cowboy Active Member

305 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    The defense has given up 97 points through 3 games. 3rd most in the league at the moment. The special teams have made critical errors in every game. But sure, let's put it on the QB bc 1 drive didn't end in a TD. You can't expect perfection. Dak has been one of the best at his position this year, and every year he's been in the league....and he's only going to get better. If that's not a guy you pay, I don't know who is.

17. Northern_Cowboy

Northern_Cowboy Well-Known Member

3,054 Messages
    3,516 Likes Received

That's a fair point, but then again the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. So why do it?

18. rangers71

rangers71 Well-Known Member

1,000 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    If only the cast off Bengal qb would have played we would have won by 50.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  19. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

4,898 Messages
    4,097 Likes Received
    The first four are fine, although Rodgers is not better than Dak at this point. But we’ll give him benefit of the doubt based off his resume. Fine.

The bottom four are laughable. And If that’s an honest take, then it’s hard to take anything you say going forward seriously. I like Kyler but he stunk it up against the lowly Lions today. What would you be saying about Dak after a performance like that?

20. CowboyFanInLexKy

CowboyFanInLexKy Well-Known Member

555 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    We're not on the verge of paying Andy Dalton 40 mil So yes, I would give Dalton more leeway...

NotForLong likes this.