Please don't over spend!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think at the end of this season. It's going to be clearly obvious it's time for a total rebuild..
Trade Parsons, because he's not gonna be happy on a bad football team

above all, just do it, draft a solid quarterback in 2025
and build around a blue chip guy.
Bite the bullet, clear our cap, then let's get to work.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dont be clueless. We can clear over 70m in space.
Don't be clueless, these are the two clowns you're counting on to finally outsmart the rest of the NFL.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg

Last edited:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you don't go for bust you might as well not field a team this year , it'll be a wildcard defeat at best

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
All in to Jerry is being the same. Means re-committing to the same players. Loyalty to the players instead of getting to the SB. He thinks his loyaty to the players and staffers makes us better due to consistency. Its dumb but that is him. This stupid idea that we are talented enough year after year, with the same players is arrogant and goes against the facts, which are, we are not talented enough. Ya cant bargain shop at Dollar Tree and Family Dollar, and say there, all fixed. You must do it all, which means yes bargain shop, but also you must fill needs with a couple elite free agents that are not aging. Gilmore looked lost, slow, and unwilling the last few games. We need another good corner. It hurt us not having better db's. The defensive scheme needs simplified, with some disguised looks too.
Gilmore was a great signing!
He was injured the last game. You didn’t know that?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I know we want to go all in, but let's be smart about this too! Chris Jones at 20 million or Queen at about the same thing, what sense does that make?? Yes we all would like one or even both, but when you truly think about it, is it smart to pay that much?? Please give your thoughts
Of course we should go all in!!!

What the hel_ has NOT going all in gotten us. 4 wild card wins in 28 years! What a JOKE!!!!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
jerry is pulling you guys back in. sad, let's start some thread about who we are looking at in the draft, FA, and don't for the number one zinger, let's get Bill. Oh my, Jerry doesn't have to do anything he knows his fans, and he loves you for supporting his choices. go jerry.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Gilmore was a great signing!
He was injured the last game. You didn’t know that?
he was a decent signing. Yes, I knew. But why stop there? We needed to keep going. We needed more insurance at db. My point is, this front office stops short of that next step. They are cheap and delusional. Gilmore had some rough games before the injury. Signing a vet on the downside of his career then thinking thats enough is how in part, we got here. Going all in means to me go find another good player that can help. Bargain shopping is a dangerous game of chance. Its fine until injury happens.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we went into the year woefully thin at linebacker, didnt go get a guy, and it killed us. SPEND THE MONEY!

Flamma

Reaction score
Jerry's "all in" on his guys, first and foremost. Anyone thinking he's going to do a 2021 Rams is gonna be big mad in a couple months.
I must have missed the all in comment. I think that's just Jerry finding a new phrase to keep people talking about the Cowboys.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If this front office knew what it meant to go “all in”, why is 2024 the year they’re going to go “all in”?
Hint: The Jones boys wouldn’t know “all in” if it showed up at their doorstep.

Until these guys actually PROVE they can win some playoff games, ”all in” is a talking point.
Just for fun, I would like to see Jerry Jones in a Texas Hold 'Em tournament and, with a cheeky smile and a glass full of Johnny Walker, he declares, "All in"... must watch TV

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If anyone here thinks that “all in” comment translates to they are signing Chris Jones, you’re very wrong.
totally agree, you do that, who else can you sign except bottom barrel guys

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry's "all in" on his guys, first and foremost. Anyone thinking he's going to do a 2021 Rams is gonna be big mad in a couple months.
truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!