Please let Seattle choose Quinn and Belichick comes to Dallas as DC!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Please, please, please!!!

Would Jerry be willing to do it? Why the hel_ not. Jerry doesn’t loss any control AND gets the best DC in the game( I think ).

Would Belichick be willing to take a demotion to coach this year? Man I hope so!!

Would Belichick take our Defense to the next level( #1 Defense in the NFL )? I think it is possible with a few good additions and Belichick’s defense mind. Guaranteed he would drum into our players heads, “ DO YOUR JOB, AND DO IT WELL!” Less penalties, less blown coverages, less 205lb safeties playing MLBer on the goalline( that will NEVER HAPPEN! ).

Great Coaches, like Belichick, make players better BECAUSE they put them in position, so it is easier for them to make plays.

If we win the Lottery and Belichick becomes our DC, I like our chances of making it to the NFC Championship at least.

Is anyone else excited about Belichick as our DC?

McCarthyMustGo

Reaction score

Would Jerry be willing to do it? Why the hel_ not. Jerry doesn’t loss any control AND gets the best DC in the game( I think ).

Would Belichick be willing to take a demotion to coach this year? Man I hope so!!

Would Belichick take our Defense to the next level( #1 Defense in the NFL )? I think it is possible with a few good additions and Belichick’s defense mind. Guaranteed he would drum into our players heads, “ DO YOUR JOB, AND DO IT WELL!” Less penalties, less blown coverages, less 205lb safeties playing MLBer on the goalline( that will NEVER HAPPEN! ).

Great Coaches, like Belichick, make players better BECAUSE they put them in position, so it is easier for them to make plays.

If we win the Lottery and Belichick becomes our DC, I like our chances of making it to the NFC Championship at least.

Don't see Bill working for our bumbling Idiot of a Head Coach

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
It's a big dream, and really...reeeaaaallly unlikely. I'm all in on the team if by the force of God Jerral managed to pull it off. I'd rather have him as HC though, to eliminate any sort of power struggle. There's already enough tension between the offense and defense. Something has to give though. Whoever takes over as DC is immediately McCarthy's biggest competition as HC of the 2025 Cowboys.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Then he would be subordinate to both Jerry and MM. Not gonna happen!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
BB is 71 years old. He's the second winningest HC in NFL history and has more championships than the guy he's chasing.

He's not taking a DC job. Be serious. :rolleyes:
Maybe he wants to slow down just a bit. Much less responsibility.

He might do it, if given the opportunity.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Bellicheck wants to chase the wins record.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

I’ll have what you’re having. No ice.

Adreme

Reaction score
Maybe he wants to slow down just a bit. Much less responsibility.

He might do it, if given the opportunity.
He clearly doesn’t want to slow down. He wants the wins record and he wants to compete for a championship. He probably sits out this year and when Buffalo, Dallas, and Philly all open up, he will get one of those which are all better than this years jobs.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Lol….belichick just lost a job in Atlanta basically because he wanted to control every facet of the organization and wanted blank to fire/move staff just so he could coach for 2 years.

He’s not becoming a coordinator man come on

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That won't happen. Belicheat isn't taking a DC job. He wants a HC/GM job.

Would McCarthy approve of someone like him? I doubt it. Especially going into a lame duck year.

I'd be happy if it happened though.