Please let Seattle choose Quinn and Belichick comes to Dallas as DC!

shabazz

Reaction score
Lol….belichick just lost a job in Atlanta basically because he wanted to control every facet of the organization and wanted blank to fire/move staff just so he could coach for 2 years.

He’s not becoming a coordinator man come on
And that's why Atlanta will remain irrelevant. They need a culture change but Arthur Blanc was more interested in maintaining power than winning a Championship......sound familiar?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Fantasyland.

The only thing left for him is Shula's record.
Come on. You just saw the post above this and reworded it.

If he wins another super bowl as a DC, he will increase his status as a GREAT coach.
If Quinn accepts Seattle’s opening we gotta go after Belichick aggressively!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I tell you this he would have that defense humming.....
People forget how good Belichick’s defenses were.
At 70 he doesn’t need all the responsibilities of a HC. He can focus on the D. It makes sense for him AND especially us!!!!!!!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Exactly right.....he doesn't get that record as DC

Bill is ALL about Bill
Think outside the box:
Maybe this helps him get the wins record as a HC.
Our D dominates next year with Belichick AND he gets a HCing job next year because he decides to improve his resume a little more with us.
Best case scenario Jerry decide to drop McCarthy after one year with Belichick, and go with Belichick.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yea Bill Belicheck is going to come and work under Mike McCarthy LOL, exactly how much drugs does one have to ingest to think of this as a viable scenario?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Yea Bill Belicheck is going to come and work under Mike McCarthy LOL, exactly how much drugs does one have to ingest to think of this as a viable scenario?
I have a clear mind. I can think outside the box, unlike most followers.

Actually, Belichick and McCarthy have a lot of respect for each other. They might go for it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
facepalm.jpg

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
That won't happen. Belicheat isn't taking a DC job. He wants a HC/GM job.

Would McCarthy approve of someone like him? I doubt it. Especially going into a lame duck year.

I'd be happy if it happened though.
I know it is not very likely, but as fans all we have is hope. Though unlikely, this move would give me Hope this team can get over the hump.

I have little hope with McCarthy and Dak sticking around, but if Quinn joins them I have almost no hope!

Watching GB run all over our safeties playing MLBer, AT THE GOAL LINE, was the last straw for Quinn.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Lol….belichick just lost a job in Atlanta basically because he wanted to control every facet of the organization and wanted blank to fire/move staff just so he could coach for 2 years.

He’s not becoming a coordinator man come on
Hope! That’s all we have.