Please let Seattle choose Quinn and Belichick comes to Dallas as DC!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I've lost count of how many SB rings BB has on all the teams he's coached.
And he will accept coming to Dallas as a DC?
What are you smoking bud????
Send some over ASAP!!
If Quinn got a HCing job, if I was Jerry, Belichick would be the first guy I called. Everybody thought Quinn was going to get the Seattle job until his defense wet the bed the entire game vs GB.
If the opportunity is there Jerry would be stupider than I thought if he doesn’t at least talk to Belichick about the DC job.

Hey Bud,
Did anyone think the Whiners would get both Chase Young and Randy Gregory during the season?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
LMAO, that's all have to say
Did you LMAO when the Whiners signed Chase Young. No one saw that coming.

You live in the United States right now where crazy is normal, and you get surprised by crazy in the NFL. You shouldn’t!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Please, please, please!!!

Would Jerry be willing to do it? Why the hel_ not. Jerry doesn’t loss any control AND gets the best DC in the game( I think ).

Would Belichick be willing to take a demotion to coach this year? Man I hope so!!

Would Belichick take our Defense to the next level( #1 Defense in the NFL )? I think it is possible with a few good additions and Belichick’s defense mind. Guaranteed he would drum into our players heads, “ DO YOUR JOB, AND DO IT WELL!” Less penalties, less blown coverages, less 205lb safeties playing MLBer on the goalline( that will NEVER HAPPEN! ).

Great Coaches, like Belichick, make players better BECAUSE they put them in position, so it is easier for them to make plays.

If we win the Lottery and Belichick becomes our DC, I like our chances of making it to the NFC Championship at least.

Is anyone else excited about Belichick as our DC?
Belicheat isn’t going to take a DC job.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Would Jerry be willing to do it? Why the hel_ not. Jerry doesn’t loss any control AND gets the best DC in the game( I think ).

Would Belichick be willing to take a demotion to coach this year? Man I hope so!!

Would Belichick take our Defense to the next level( #1 Defense in the NFL )? I think it is possible with a few good additions and Belichick’s defense mind. Guaranteed he would drum into our players heads, “ DO YOUR JOB, AND DO IT WELL!” Less penalties, less blown coverages, less 205lb safeties playing MLBer on the goalline( that will NEVER HAPPEN! ).

Great Coaches, like Belichick, make players better BECAUSE they put them in position, so it is easier for them to make plays.

If we win the Lottery and Belichick becomes our DC, I like our chances of making it to the NFC Championship at least.

I would be open to that. If he really loves coaching, it is better than sitting out a year. Honestly, if he sits out a year he will most likely end up retiring.

Not sure he will up for the grind of a DC position. Could him and McCarthy co-exist? He should be able to hide from the media a DC, which I am sure he would not mind.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score

Lol. Belichek reporting to Freddy flintstone.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Belichek is not going to work for Fat Mike and he wants GM authority over the roster, that is what Atlanta balked at and said no.

You think Jerry and his idiot boy are going to turn over the roster to anybody?

Come on fellas, lets be serious here.

Jayinem

Reaction score
And maybe Nick Saban will be defensive line coach, about as good a chance as Belichick being DC.