Please let Seattle choose Quinn and Belichick comes to Dallas as DC!

Steve007

Reaction score
Please, please, please!!!

Would Jerry be willing to do it? Why the hel_ not. Jerry doesn’t loss any control AND gets the best DC in the game( I think ).

Would Belichick be willing to take a demotion to coach this year? Man I hope so!!

Would Belichick take our Defense to the next level( #1 Defense in the NFL )? I think it is possible with a few good additions and Belichick’s defense mind. Guaranteed he would drum into our players heads, “ DO YOUR JOB, AND DO IT WELL!” Less penalties, less blown coverages, less 205lb safeties playing MLBer on the goalline( that will NEVER HAPPEN! ).

Great Coaches, like Belichick, make players better BECAUSE they put them in position, so it is easier for them to make plays.

If we win the Lottery and Belichick becomes our DC, I like our chances of making it to the NFC Championship at least.

Is anyone else excited about Belichick as our DC?
There is no way belichick is going to be a DC in Dallas.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I would prefer the head coach hire his own guy and if that's BB, so be it. Isn't that what we always said we wanted?

starman22

Reaction score
No, just hoping against all hope.

Sick of Quinn and his 205 pound safeties playing MLBer on the goal line. 100% quaranteed Belichick would not do that.
I gave you a like just because of all the negativity coming your way.

You are thinking outside the box, Jerry, not so much.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Would Jerry be willing to do it? Why the hel_ not. Jerry doesn’t loss any control AND gets the best DC in the game( I think ).

Would Belichick be willing to take a demotion to coach this year? Man I hope so!!

Would Belichick take our Defense to the next level( #1 Defense in the NFL )? I think it is possible with a few good additions and Belichick’s defense mind. Guaranteed he would drum into our players heads, “ DO YOUR JOB, AND DO IT WELL!” Less penalties, less blown coverages, less 205lb safeties playing MLBer on the goalline( that will NEVER HAPPEN! ).

Great Coaches, like Belichick, make players better BECAUSE they put them in position, so it is easier for them to make plays.

If we win the Lottery and Belichick becomes our DC, I like our chances of making it to the NFC Championship at least.

Bill wanted the job,as hc, so if he took the dc job and helped mike win a SB with good defense, would he not be shooting himself in the foot??
Bill make take a year off.
Jerry is too tight to pay Bills asking price (#20 mil as HC, probably 10 mil as DC. Jerry likes them cheap coaches.
Coaches are paid out of owners pocket not the cap.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Imagine the respect Bill would demand from the defense as DC. Now imagine the respect that fat Mike doesn't command as a walk-a-bout head coach. That would be...awkward for Mike and his buddy Jerry.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I'm not judging him on one game. It was ugly I'll give you that. He is good enough to change some of the things he does on defense.
One of the most important games of his career and his defense was historically bad.
We needed the defense to show up. They never did for 4 full quarters. At least our terrible offense moved the ball in the 2nd half. I am not giving the offense a pass either. They were terrible until GB started playing super soft.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I've lost count of how many SB rings BB has on all the teams he's coached.
And he will accept coming to Dallas as a DC?
What are you smoking bud????
Send some over ASAP!!