Please let Seattle choose Quinn and Belichick comes to Dallas as DC!

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Bill Belichick, Jerry Jones, and Mike McCarthy walked into a bar and the bar instantly exploded because that much ego cannot possibly be contained. Same thing would happen at the Star.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It's a fun thought experiment, but there is absolutely zero chance that would ever happen in this reality. If he doesn't get a HC position this season, he will sit out until next year when another opportunity will inevitable open. Maybe in Dallas! lol

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You'd have to be clueless to think Belichick is willing to be anyone's coordinator.
What? This is a football blog. There is never anything serious about these post!
You'd have to be clueless to think Belichick is willing to be anyone's coordinator.
I realize he probably does not want to be a DC, but if there are no other jobs available he may decide it is better for his HCing prospects if he is a coordinator this year.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
No way the hoodie works for Fat Mike. Just a fire him already and be done with it.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you
I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Flamma

Reaction score
Please, please, please!!!

Would Jerry be willing to do it? Why the hel_ not. Jerry doesn’t loss any control AND gets the best DC in the game( I think ).

Would Belichick be willing to take a demotion to coach this year? Man I hope so!!

Would Belichick take our Defense to the next level( #1 Defense in the NFL )? I think it is possible with a few good additions and Belichick’s defense mind. Guaranteed he would drum into our players heads, “ DO YOUR JOB, AND DO IT WELL!” Less penalties, less blown coverages, less 205lb safeties playing MLBer on the goalline( that will NEVER HAPPEN! ).

Great Coaches, like Belichick, make players better BECAUSE they put them in position, so it is easier for them to make plays.

If we win the Lottery and Belichick becomes our DC, I like our chances of making it to the NFC Championship at least.

Is anyone else excited about Belichick as our DC?
Bill is too old now. He wants one thing and one thing only, to beat Shula's record. He can't do that as DC. I think if Bill had the record already, he'd retire.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There is a sucker born every minute. Dallas will not get anywhere near the N.F.C. championship with its hot garbage roster and QB.
Now see here, reclusive Charles Haley lookalike!
We have good players but, unfortunately, we also have Dak 6 Pick Prescott. What a waste of fan years.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Why can't Quinn just be fired?
Typical Jerry, being passive and being held hostage to DQ situation. Probably cheapo too because if he fired his arse, he would have to pay him for remainder of the contract.

As for BB, no he ain't accepting no DC job...ego thing, just like Jerry. I really doubt any team is gonna hire him at his age and his desire to control. Don't want him anyway, rather have Vrabel who is still out there and he may be willing to be DC before going for another HC job, much like DQ. Plus he would be in line for MM job if things go south.