Please, Micah. Don't Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticman

Reaction score
^ so he doesn’t need to be a preacher boy to have a HOF career. So what exactly is your point?
My point is, we have a generational talent on our defense. Let me amend that and say we have a potential generational talent. We've had them before.

No doubt Micah is a very intelligent young man. It would be a tragedy to watch this talent flame out due to circumstances that had absolutely nothing to do with playing football. there have been all kinds of examples around the league, The Cowboys have a few prominent examples of their own.

If you never saw Hollywood Henderson play then you would probably be skeptical of my claim that he could have been every bit as good as Lawrence Taylor.

He was a playmaker. he had speed. he once returned a kickoff for a TD. He was a linebacker who could do it all and did, INT's, sacks, forced fumbles, you name it.

Hollywood was a devastating tackler. I once saw him single handedly destroy Earl Campbell and if you know about this guy then you know that doesn't happen. He made big plays in big games, scored a TD in the NFC championship game in 1978. He stripped Bradshaw in Super Bowl 13 and Hegman, another LB, ran it in for a score.

Cocaine destroyed a player that I guarantee, would otherwise have been in the HOF,

I hope everything is as it looks with Micah Parsons. I want to enjoy his career as a Cowboy for the next ten years

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
EA5LGp2WwAEObtp.png

This guy, we'll call him Blue Boy, smoked a marijuana cigarette and painted his face blue.
Weed attacks the health and then brain of the addicts.
I am convinced it will kill you, especially if you take a 4-day hike into the woods with armed drunks and yahoos.
Ok, Paco. ;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Micah is a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. He just has that diarrhea of the keyboard thing going on that a lot of kids his age have. "No filter" typing their thoughts on Twitter. I am sure that will get better as he gets older.
It's how things were when they were growing up. It's absolutely normal to them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Corso is our resident philosopher. I think Zappa and Tommy Smothers were on opposite ends of the spectrum .
I think only because of the rules of television. I bet in private, Tommy would've been helping Frank write lyrics.

Proof

Reaction score
Speaking for myself & the other female Zoners. You're nothing but a Male Cha uv in ist! That said, I hope Micah doesn't end up beating his lady friends to a pulp like so many NFL abusers! Touche':hammer:

did he say don’t trust any women? no he said gold diggers. do they not exist? and if a woman you don’t know is waiting in your bed w/ out your knowledge or consent that’s definitely something to be worried about. hell deion just had brittany renner come warn his team about these things because she’s a woman like that lol.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Weed clogs up your arteries and destroys your heart and lungs in the long run.
Just living life does that. Going to McDonald's does that. Smoking a cigarette does that. Drinking alcohol does that.
It's all in how you want to live it.

Status
Not open for further replies.