Please, Micah. Don't Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticman

Reaction score
Speaking for myself & the other female Zoners. You're nothing but a Male Cha uv in ist! That said, I hope Micah doesn't end up beating up his lady friends to a pulp like so many NFL abusers!

I never even came close to accusing all women of being gold diggers. However, are you implying that there are no women out there that would attempt to pursue Micah for his wealth or future wealth?

Domestic abusers are a small subset of NFL players just like they are a small subset of the general population. "So many" is a mischaracterization of typical NFL players. Most of them have excellent character, Many of them volunteer their time for worthy causes that help others. I have a similar opinion of the vast majority of women.

i have flaws to be sure. My beliefs have been molded by my family and the events of my life. Many of my beliefs have been tested by a changing value system that, I admit, I find it difficult to adjust., I have always believed in a concept known as chivalry which involves respect towards women and includes coming to their aide if I witness them being abused or hurt by someone bigger and stronger.

As a result, I have been accused of disrespecting women simply by my desire to hold a door open for them or deferring to them in some other similar fashion. i realize that my actions might be considered somewhat archaic. More and more, we live in a world where good intent is hijacked by some deceptive narrative that divides rather than unifies.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Micah, you are a very special person when it comes to the game of football. I have no doubt you are special in many other ways.

You need to know that there are people out there that realize they will never be special. Therefore, some have decided that they will compensate for this by bringing down a special person.

You should know that there have been many NFL players that made some serious mistakes so that you don't have to. Not just football players but professional athletes throughout the world.

So please Micah,

Don't go to bars after midnight.

Don't hang out with dangerous friends, the kind that like to carry weapons.

Don't be seen going into marijuana shops.

Don't expose your date even if she gives her consent.

Don't form an entourage.

Don't take a political position during your career.

Don't be a celebrity.

Don't host SNL

Don't dance with the stars

Don't let a golddigger into your life.

Don't ever date a Kardashian.

And,

If you walk into your hotel room and see a beautiful girl lying on your bed then realize....it's a trap!

.run!

N

You forgot one: Don't attempt to drive your new sports home after clubbing all night. Bad wrecks happen NOTE: If this does happen run home and don't answer the door if a police officer is on the other side.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

EA5LGp2WwAEObtp.png

This guy, we'll call him Blue Boy, smoked a marijuana cigarette and painted his face blue.
Weed attacks the health and then brain of the addicts.
I am convinced it will kill you, especially if you take a 4-day hike into the woods with armed drunks and yahoos.

stiletto

Reaction score
I think Micah is a good kid with a good head on his shoulders. He just has that diarrhea of the keyboard thing going on that a lot of kids his age have. "No filter" typing their thoughts on Twitter. I am sure that will get better as he gets older.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
^ so he doesn’t need to be a preacher boy to have a HOF career. So what exactly is your point?
In the interest of fairness, there's no way Micah or anyone else is getting away with the crap LT and many others got away with back in the day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I never even came close to accusing all women of being gold diggers. However, are you implying that there are no women out there that would attempt to pursue Micah for his wealth or future wealth?

Domestic abusers are a small subset of NFL players just like they are a small subset of the general population. "So many" is a mischaracterization of typical NFL players. Most of them have excellent character, Many of them volunteer their time for worthy causes that help others. I have a similar opinion of the vast majority of women.

i have flaws to be sure. My beliefs have been molded by my family and the events of my life. Many of my beliefs have been tested by a changing value system that, I admit, I find it difficult to adjust., I have always believed in a concept known as chivalry which involves respect towards women and includes coming to their aide if I witness them being abused or hurt by someone bigger and stronger.

As a result, I have been accused of disrespecting women simply by my desire to hold a door open for them or deferring to them in some other similar fashion. i realize that my actions might be considered somewhat archaic. More and more, we live in a world where good intent is hijacked by some deceptive narrative that divides rather than unifies.
I've never had a woman act insulted that I held a door for her. I have however had them treat the gesture as though it's my duty, and they simply walked through without acknowledging me, in which case I audibly say, "YOU'RE WELCOME." and go about my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.