Please, Micah. Don't Do It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumizi

Reaction score
apparently the folks at the FAA are still anti weed…..maybe I should blaze up just before changing the Fuel Flow Regular on the plane your about to take off in…..what could go wrong. :D
You can do the same thing after pounding whiskey or pain killers and those are legal. Being anti weed is just southern conservative ignorance.

plasticman

Reaction score
He owes us nothing.
He going to be great because thats what he wants to be. If he derails, thats on him. All the greats strives to be great role models.
I never said he owes us.

I am saying that he is on a trajectory towards greatness and the only person capable of derailing his career is him.

if you are talking about "great" as in a player's career, then no. Not all great players strive to be great role models and there are so many examples.

I'll start with the HOFers everyone compares Micah to.

Was Lawrence Taylor a great role model? How about another great LB, Ray Lewis? Was he a great role model?

kumizi

Reaction score
^ so he doesn’t need to be a preacher boy to have a HOF career. So what exactly is your point?

shabazz

Reaction score
You can do the same thing after pounding whiskey or pain killers and those are legal. Being anti weed is just southern conservative ignorance.

Not in the eyes of the FAA. We are tested for all 3 things we talked about.

BTW, WTH does it have anything to do with southern conservatives? I’m from Jersey but there’s no reason to get nasty about our fellow Americans.

Dreams

Reaction score
I never said he owes us.

I am saying that he is on a trajectory towards greatness and the only person capable of derailing his career is him.

if you are talking about "great" as in a player's career, then no. Not all great players strive to be great role models and there are so many examples.

I'll start with the HOFers everyone compares Micah to.

Was Lawrence Taylor a great role model? How about another great LB, Ray Lewis? Was he a great role model?
Yes, I agree. It is hard to reference the oldschool as we are in the era of social media. Everything is in the open or scrutinized. I do hope he carries on his positive outlook, cuz so far he is on track to be a generational type player.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You need to know that there are people out there that realize they will never be special. Therefore, some have decided that they will compensate for this by bringing down a special person.

Don't let a golddigger into your life. If you walk into your hotel room and see a beautiful girl lying on your bed then realize....it's a trap!
Speaking for myself & the other female Zoners. You're nothing but a Male Cha uv in ist! That said, I hope Micah doesn't end up beating his lady friends to a pulp like so many NFL abusers! Touche'
:hammer:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Micah if proselethizers come to the door, tell them to explain their philosophy in detail and how you can help their cause.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

The first time I was made to sample weed I embarked on a 3-state crime spree.

The convenience store, tattoo parlor and hair-braid center got their money back and I was offered diversion and a tattoo.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Not in the eyes of the FAA. We are tested for all 3 things we talked about.

BTW, WTH does it have anything to do with southern conservatives? I’m from Jersey but there’s no reason to get nasty about our fellow Americans.
I'm southern and smoke like a freight train

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It was RuPaul
tumblr_o77ol3tMWv1v904g0o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.