***PLEASE READ***Some Advice To Avoid An Infraction

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
An educated person can cut you to pieces without resorting to vulgarity. An uneducated person can't. They just try and be more vulgar.

George Carlin?
Dave Chappelle?
Chris Rock?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Well, I guess it could have said, "An educated person could be more creative with the vulgarities rather than resorting to neandertalish vulgarity usage." :laugh2:

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
So if I am smart and educated, I won't use curse words, but if I am smart and educated and I use curse words I won't be as bad as people who are stupid and use curse words. But then if I was smart and educated I wouldn't be using those words anyways so there is a good chance I am paying too much for my car insurance. I think I get it now.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
stealth;2248498 said:
So if I am smart and educated, I won't use curse words, but if I am smart and educated and I use curse words I won't be as bad as people who are stupid and use curse words. But then if I was smart and educated I wouldn't be using those words anyways so there is a good chance I am paying too much for my car insurance. I think I get it now.

I've suddenly become uneducated

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I just dropped some real knowledge on this thread.

I know that because I didn't cus once.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
It's a fine line between being a moron or a Genius.

Signed,
Al Bundy

tyke1doe

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2246110 said:
judge much?

Unfortunately, this site is fighting a losing battle. Those words are now on tv every night, they are now part of every day speech. Right or wrong that is the case.

When scientific terms are blocked for no real good reason (face it people younger than anyone posting on this board use them every day), it might have gone too far but then again I am just a dumb lib from north of the border who has no morals :D

Of course, I judge. I judge ISSUES. So do you. Let's not go there.

As for fighting a losing battle, I doubt this site will shut down because it doesn't permit vuglarity and profanity.

And I might offer this correction. Those words are a part of some people's every day speech.

Not mine. Or is that judging to you? ;)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2246157 said:
btw, when you say family friendly, what is the average age of posters here?

as an aside, why not create a subforum where the adults can write whatever they want, post links to whatever video they want and post adult oriented jokes, have a pop up which states you enter at your own risk and that sensitive ears and eyes should stay out? wouldn't that be a good solution to the issue? Then you can have a zero tolerance policy on the rest of the board (although I admit the only thing I have zero tolerance for is zero tolerance but I digress).

Other places on the web exist for that. It's not like it's hard to find. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2248652 said:
Other places on the web exist for that. It's not like it's hard to find. ;)
Reminds me of this from the Guidelines...

Questionable images will not be allowed. The definition of questionable is entirely up to the staff. If a member of the staff contacts you about any image, remove it immediately. This guideline includes avatar images, signature images, images in posts, and links to sites that have questionable images or words. Nudity, or near nudity, will not be tolerated. This is a football discussion site. If you wish to look at those images, go look at them elsewhere. If you wish to share these images with friends, do so through e-mail. We are not telling you not to share these images, just do not do it on this forum. Political Avatar and Signature Pictures will not be allowed. Violating this guideline may result in your post being deleted and/or your account being suspended or banned.

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I've got a question??

I was wondering if here is the same as my house , Giants,Eagles, and Commanders are not allowed.

There are no more vulgar words that I can think of then them.

Sorry ,point taken but I couldn't resist.:eek::